Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: What annoys me the most
Re: What annoys me the most
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 16:16:10

On 2020-09-29 16:04:20 777km said:
What a pathetic human being...
I understand things happen as it has happened to me where something came up when I made a booking but I always made sure that I informed the lady that I was going to see and apologized profusely.
Many of the ladies that I've seen also experienced this issue...

@Kaycee, Sorry you had a no show... from what I can see on your profile, it's his loss!!

Will see you soon.



I appreciate the gentlemen out there who make the effort to call or text if they cant make it or are late.

Thank you 777km
Will be a pleasure having you for a play session .....
Vavavoom
Vavavoom - Re: What annoys me the most
Re: What annoys me the most
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 191
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-29 16:17:24

Sorry for the mishap ms K..I need to visit to make you forget it happened
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: What annoys me the most
Re: What annoys me the most
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1278
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 16:44:51

On 2020-09-29 16:17:24 Vavavoom said:
Sorry for the mishap ms K..I need to visit to make you forget it happened




Now that sounds like a plan....
Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: What annoys me the most
Re: What annoys me the most
Gold Member
Joined:
29 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-29 17:05:09

But this is normal, it happens to punters as well.

There's a thread on-going '..waiting at the gate something (sic)'..

It's the same isshh that happens to us too. Difference is, you're waiting and we driving.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: What annoys me the most
Re: What annoys me the most
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1280
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 17:24:40

It does happen alot to us ladies, as well as the punters, and I'm disappointed that ladies do that. Thank goodness my punters never have gate problems when visiting me. ....
Kooni
Kooni - Re: What annoys me the most
Re: What annoys me the most
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1685
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-29 18:09:14

On 2020-09-29 15:45:45 Victoria said:
Thats why the pm system for appointments just doesnt work. If they are serious about actually showing up, they WILL call. Period. End of Story. If they dont call or watsapp then you can be assured that its usually just a time waster darling.



Going to disagree with you, have used the pm system for 90% of my bookings, and have never been a "no-show".

It is not the pm that fails you, its the person. No matter the method used to make the appointment, he is still going to be a no-show
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: What annoys me the most
Re: What annoys me the most
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1282
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 18:38:14

Definitely the person not the system.....

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.