Navigation
Alison Diamond
Alison Diamond - Spring specials
Spring specials
Advertiser
Joined:
12 Jun 2020
Posts to Date: 103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-29 11:15:27

Good day purple world. I am running specials for the week. For the rest of this week starting today till Sunday I will be charging half hour prices for an hour session. This counts for all my services from massages through to domination.
Please be aware I create tailormade experiences just for you.
Alison Diamond
Alison Diamond - Re: Spring specials
Re: Spring specials
Advertiser
Joined:
12 Jun 2020
Posts to Date: 105
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-30 13:36:02

Special is still running.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.