Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Sex trap date costs Sandton man R190 000
Re: Sex trap date costs Sandton man R190 000
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-09-10 16:20:26

Thats why flats are a no go i rather visit a well known house. We all know what sunnyside is famous for, some places are just no go no matter how horny or how beutiful the girl is.
Sorry to the guy
NinjaBoy.x
NinjaBoy.x - Re: Sex trap date costs Sandton man R190 000
Re: Sex trap date costs Sandton man R190 000
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-30 13:12:50

Poor uncle.
If only he knew esa
you53
you53 - Re: Sex trap date costs Sandton man R190 000
Re: Sex trap date costs Sandton man R190 000
Basic Member
Joined:
5 Jan 2017
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-01 21:00:09

The use of ESA is the most important part of punting. Safety measures and a screening process are available to all.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Sex trap date costs Sandton man R190 000
Re: Sex trap date costs Sandton man R190 000
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 719
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-02 08:37:05

On 2020-09-10 13:39:45 raul28 said:
Is Sunnyside a safe place now?

There's a lady I called under arcadia, I enquired about her whereabouts in arcadia and she gave out an apartment in Sunnyside.



Many years back I was still new to this game and the thrill of booking any hot looking WG was like a drug.
I was writing exams at PTA show grounds and decided afterwards to see who was available and close by so I booked this girl in Sunnyside and arrived at a block of flats. At this point common sense should have kicked in but I was horny as hell. Long story short she left me in a room after taking the cash and next thing I had 2 Nigerian guys come into the room asking me to pay for the room. This girl had scammed them by taking the cash and leaving instead of paying them.
They let me leave un-harmed and did not pay them any more money.
I got the fuck out of there as fast as I could and will NEVER look at any ads from Sunnyside ever again!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.