Navigation
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 1078
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 21:34:06

No am not naughty :) am just helping to hold the heavy dicks ... u will be the naughty one with me watching :)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9683
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 21:53:54

On 2020-10-02 21:34:06 Rossia said:
No am not naughty :) am just helping to hold the heavy dicks ... u will be the naughty one with me watching :)




Now I am imagining you,playing with yourself while I am fucking.mmmmmmm no no i will have you sitting on my face,damn girl what's wrong with you.how could you turn me so on:))))
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 1079
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 22:00:11

As long I don't get dick in , I don't mind seating or playing like a little teenager and make the noise :) I'll just say ,[je veux encore my sexy, fait plus fort ] hehehe ....
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Re: Tell nothing but the truth
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9685
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-02 23:23:24

On 2020-10-02 22:00:11 Rossia said:
As long I don't get dick in , I don't mind seating or playing like a little teenager and make the noise :) I'll just say ,[je veux encore my sexy, fait plus fort ] hehehe ....



Hahaha as for playing like a teenager,you made my day.i am imagining my teenage days now hahahaha,give me a call when you are free

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.