On 2020-10-05 07:11:30 Greyfox said:
Ive paid more "sorry this wont work" fees than i care to remember.
On 2020-10-05 06:11:50 jtrdbn said:
Ja if the WG has been deceptive, shady and looks nothing like her pics I'm not staying. I'm not paying a cancelation fee either. Hell no.
And before you say "oh but I could have seen another guy" or "I got ready for this appointment"... should have thought about that before you tried to deceive me.
On 2020-10-04 09:28:09 Stiffman said:
Hi everyone, what is the right way of not wanting to go through with a punt. For me personally, i have to like the persons face, in ordsr to want to do the deed. But, what if i pitch up and i do not like what i see?
How does one not go through with it? What is the most respectful way to "cancel"?
I am not posting this to offend anyone, just need some advice. Thanks.
On 2020-10-05 23:32:10 S247 said:
On 2020-10-04 09:28:09 Stiffman said: Hi everyone, what is the right way of not wanting to go through with a punt. For me personally, i have to like the persons face, in ordsr to want to do the deed. But, what if i pitch up and i do not like what i see?
How does one not go through with it? What is the most respectful way to "cancel"?
I am not posting this to offend anyone, just need some advice. Thanks.
Happened to me once i just paid the full amount upfront , went to the bathroom sat down for 10min reading emails deleted messages and i went out told her im not feeling well , ask to take a shower i did took my time and left ......