Navigation
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - New fantasy
New fantasy
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 14:58:05

So... This might be weird but was watching the old Addams family.. I was wondering if any of the ladies can fulfil my nerd fantasy and wear a dress like the one Morticia has.. The tight black number..
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: New fantasy
Re: New fantasy
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7221
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 19:56:48
Edited: 2020-10-07 19:57:28

I can think of only one lady who will rock that dress.
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - Re: New fantasy
Re: New fantasy
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 20:05:34

Who would that be?
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: New fantasy
Re: New fantasy
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7223
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-07 20:13:34

I sent you a PM...just in case the lady is not into doing dress ups.
So I will not mention her here...yet.
But call her... I think she is perfect for that dress.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.