On 2020-10-11 11:13:09 StaalBurger48 said:
On 2020-10-11 10:27:16 Liza said: I don't charge Per hour for every Hour. My standards fee apply, then with every extra half an hour added, will be an additional R500... If he want an allday booking from 12 till 5, I would offer him a flat rate and not my hourly fee x 5hours. Unfortunately I don't do allnights YET, but it's on my mind, as it's getting to summer and year end functions, socials and parties. And again there's NO "CUM ONCE" policy. I don't sell orgasms, I sell Time.
Mmmmm.... Maybe I must re organise my diary, and invite myself to Boobs 53 social....
PLEASE be at the social Liza ! :) (You and Kaycee are the reasons I'm seriously considering making the drive and attending) If a formal invite is required then I will personally make a plan and invite you in person, all personal like if you would ...
On 2020-10-11 11:13:09 StaalBurger48 said:
On 2020-10-11 10:27:16 Liza said: I don't charge Per hour for every Hour. My standards fee apply, then with every extra half an hour added, will be an additional R500... If he want an allday booking from 12 till 5, I would offer him a flat rate and not my hourly fee x 5hours. Unfortunately I don't do allnights YET, but it's on my mind, as it's getting to summer and year end functions, socials and parties. And again there's NO "CUM ONCE" policy. I don't sell orgasms, I sell Time.
Mmmmm.... Maybe I must re organise my diary, and invite myself to Boobs 53 social....
PLEASE be at the social Liza ! :) (You and Kaycee are the reasons I'm seriously considering making the drive and attending) If a formal invite is required then I will personally make a plan and invite you in person, all personal like if you would ...
On 2020-10-11 10:58:46 Liza said:
I like longer bookings... Now that I work privately for 2 months now (first time ever in almost 20years... Worked in clubs and venue's before) I FUCKING ENJOY the privacy, having a "Date over" build up to think how I can make it special, what to dress, snacks and drinks.... Are we starting our session on my couch?, moving to the room... The build up....