Navigation
Lady Oya
Lady Oya - Kinks and fettishes
Kinks and fettishes
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Jun 2016
Posts to Date: 206
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 10:21:45

Hi gents
Do you to get into another level of sexuality while I heighten your senses
I specialise in
Prostate Milking
Ejaculation control and gooing
Edging.cbw.cbt etc xxx
And sensual Massage as reward
Call m for info xxx
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Kinks and fettishes
Re: Kinks and fettishes
Basic Member
Joined:
30 May 2017
Posts to Date: 594
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-13 10:54:12

Hi Oya. I've heard the word "gooning" before, but fuck me if I know what it is... Can you explain?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.