Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Quick explanation
Quick explanation
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4675
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 09:12:47
Edited: 2020-10-13 09:13:52

When I post a special, I am very clear on what the offer is and at what time. Often when my day will be unpredictable I will run a special at times that I know for sure I will definitely be available. This doesnt mean I will only be available that time. But like today I am expecting my landlord and he couldn't give an exact time but I know it will be after 11. He will most likely be about 15 mins. I don't know what time after 11, but from past dealings its most likely around 12.
If I post a special on massage and blow, then the special is for massage and blow, not Greek. Unless stated otherwise, the special usually applies to a specific time and for that day only. I have been indulging guys who call a week late but I will no longer do that.

So today's special is a body slide and blow at R400/30 mins. Time starts after your shower. This is an oily sexy affair with an unscented oil. Today till Friday 7am_11am and 3-6pm.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.