Navigation
Skye
Skye - This week... SPECIAL and break..
This week... SPECIAL and break..
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2018
Posts to Date: 959
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 07:41:00

Hi gents

I will only be available today and tommorow and not any other day for the rest of the week + weekend ...

Because of the great fun and success we had with the choice of the specials of last week I will have the special for the next two days aswell...
Chose the special you want.. You have two options to chose from....
Then I will not be available for a short while when I go on a short break for a well deserved holiday...

Kisses Skye xx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.