Navigation
Mbali
Mbali - Skunk Punters
Skunk Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 21:01:34

Why why why do some punters take advantage of us woman? Do you get some sort of satisfaction from ripping women off?
For the first time ever I got fooled today. My stomach m palms get sweaty just thinking about how I got scammed.
Gave the punter who's details I will disclose on the private forum the best two hours of passion, Orgasms, fun and intimacy and how does he thank me????? He sends me a bloody old cash send voucher. He just ruins the experience for everyone.
Can punters stop taking advantage of us!
Herri1
Herri1 - Re: Skunk Punters
Re: Skunk Punters
Gold Member
Joined:
3 May 2017
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 22:32:01

I hope that a real gentleman spoil you rotten!!Scammers are everywhere. Shameless and non-emotional lifestyle will part of some men.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Skunk Punters
Re: Skunk Punters
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 501
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 22:38:28

Why did/do you accept cash send? You left yourself wide open for that one.

Don't blame some loser for your poor choice
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: Skunk Punters
Re: Skunk Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1854
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 22:59:26

On 2020-10-16 22:38:28 vampirezn said:
Why did/do you accept cash send? You left yourself wide open for that one.

Don't blame some loser for your poor choice



It happens, especially with long term regulars.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Skunk Punters
Re: Skunk Punters
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Sep 2007
Posts to Date: 1274
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 23:31:16

The answer to the question is simple, the same reason some SP take advantage of punters. Shit happens
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Skunk Punters
Re: Skunk Punters
Basic Member
Joined:
25 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 310
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-17 01:32:23

What a motherfycker. This really upsets me because one of my best punts was with a cash send voucher. Went to see a girl I called from Esa with just enough cash for the booking. When I got there she had another lady in the room. I recognised her as she also used to have a ad here and was on my bucket list. Seeing that she's there already and much hotter than the girl I was there for I asked her to join and she agreed to accept the cash send voucher
Vivian @ Roxy's
Vivian @ Roxy's - Re: Skunk Punters
Re: Skunk Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Nov 2018
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-17 05:18:43

Cheap skates....
Mbali
Mbali - Re: Skunk Punters
Re: Skunk Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-17 07:47:36

On 2020-10-16 22:38:28 vampirezn said:
Why did/do you accept cash send? You left yourself wide open for that one.

Don't blame some loser for your poor choice




Poor choice? No. I have accepted it on previous occasions. Now I know not too ever again
Mbali
Mbali - Re: Skunk Punters
Re: Skunk Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-17 07:50:58

On 2020-10-16 22:32:01 Herri1 said:
I hope that a real gentleman spoil you rotten!!Scammers are everywhere. Shameless and non-emotional lifestyle will part of some men.



Still waiting for that gentleman to call and do me right hun......shameless indeed. Karma will bite him in the ass
Mbali
Mbali - Re: Skunk Punters
Re: Skunk Punters
Advertiser
Joined:
11 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-17 08:00:50

On 2020-10-17 01:32:23 loverofpunt said:
What a motherfycker. This really upsets me because one of my best punts was with a cash send voucher. Went to see a girl I called from Esa with just enough cash for the booking. When I got there she had another lady in the room. I recognised her as she also used to have a ad here and was on my bucket list. Seeing that she's there already and much hotter than the girl I was there for I asked her to join and she agreed to accept the cash send voucher



I was livid hey, completely out off it, still am but have cooled down! He's complete shameless filthy asshole I tell you. I have accepted e-wallets etc on previous occasions because at that moment I believe am dealing with a sensible and respectful gent but then I got played the fool yesterday.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.