Navigation
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff]
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] - Gosh
Gosh
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 3013
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 19:59:55
Edited: 2020-10-16 20:03:02

So I'm in the shower getting ready for a booking.
The client calls and my phone is in'on' charge, op die plug man.
I run out of the shower down the stairs and boom I slip and fall and tumble.
I felt like a slippery fish.
Damn.. shit.
I catch my breath.
And call the client back.
Woooza.
His confirming the time.
Gosh.
I will be strong till the morning.
Injury on duty for real.
Hell I've survived Apartheid.
Rape
Abusive ex's
Lol
Jonathan
Crazy landlord
Covid19
I will survive this one too lol
Brave Heart
I can do this
Xoxo
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Gosh
Re: Gosh
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7296
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 20:02:41

THAT would not happen to you in Sandton.
We have non-slip tiles here...LOL

I hope you're well though?
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff]
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] - Re: Gosh
Re: Gosh
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 3014
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 20:07:45

Lol
I will be okay.
I'm STRONG
I CAN DO IT.
NO PAIN NO GAIN.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Gosh
Re: Gosh
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1031
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-17 01:14:23

Don't push urself, do what u can. Im sure he will understand

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.