Navigation
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 497
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 09:31:53

On 2020-10-15 08:44:04 Johannesjacobs said:


Nivea (For men)



Is there a particular one?
I'm leaning towards something with some sun factor in it too
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7271
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 09:34:10
Edited: 2020-10-15 09:34:51

On 2020-10-15 06:48:32 vampirezn said:
While we're on this subject, what's a good face cream guys?...I'm not talking cock cream or Dawn, higher end stuff that doesn't leave your face looking oily like a Krispy Kreme doughnut



Try snail slime...no jokes...it's real!

www.google.com/search
slipnslide
slipnslide - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Jul 2011
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 11:04:05

Here are experiences and advice, I've tried all the options.
Waxing
Shaving
Depilatory creams
Plucking
The best option is a very close shave with an electric shaver. All the others are great just after the "treatment" but:
1. in the case of shaving you'll end up with a nasty red bumpy rash and later on ingrown hairs. Only once your skin adapts to shaving will this issue go away. Try shaving your inner thigh and see!
2. Waxing.Sugar waxing - the best smoothest finish possible, but can also leave an angry rash and bumps (and a grumpy owner) and the same ingrown hair issue (which causes more red bumps and and even grumpier owner)
3. Plucking - took way too long.. No rash as your'e only pulling out hair, not savagely attacking the skin as well. But the ingrown hair problem still lurks. Also end up straining your neck if you do it yourself
3. Cream - they basically dissolve the hair, the dissolved hair smells terrible and can cause the owner to gag. It can cause a nasty reaction as all the products contain calcium hydroxide (Sodium hydroxide is drain cleaner). And similar ingrown issue and may burn your skin if you leave it on too long. esp. on the sensitive bits...

So.. a close shave with an electric shaver may not give the absolute smoothest finish, but generally no nasty rash and almost no ingrown hairs.
Johannesjacobs
Johannesjacobs - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 11:50:21

On 2020-10-15 09:31:53 vampirezn said:
On 2020-10-15 08:44:04 Johannesjacobs said:

Nivea (For men)

Is there a particular one?
I'm leaning towards something with some sun factor in it too



Nivea for men (Face)
Check any clicks or dischem.

There is n night one (blue) and one that says UV (orange) for the day but no SP factor on the can. Dont know if it works as sunscreen but occasional sun it will wordk.
But I is still use both.

Looks like shoe polish can like in the Army.
So I open mine with a lighter just to get a bit of the "manley" feeling!
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1755
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 12:06:47

This was a review done by a guy that used Veet, thought I would add some humour to your day.

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, took the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering "ooooohhh that feels good" Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect!

Mwah

Arz
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7274
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 12:32:32

aaah...Arizona....holding my balls and LMFAO..
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 498
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 13:06:08
Edited: 2020-10-15 13:06:26

A body groomer is electric
iloveagoodshag
iloveagoodshag - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
15 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 14:40:44

On 2020-10-15 08:29:59 leepun said:
Nothing beats hair remover...



On your ball sack??? That just sounds painful
Mark@200
Mark@200 - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Basic Member
Joined:
5 May 2020
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 14:53:52

Why shaving/grooming/hair removal? I understand manscaping, but why go 'bald'?

I am naturally not a hairy person so I could probably count mine on 2 hands if I wanted to...embarrassing.

So gents, why go bald?

MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Re: Cock and Sack grooming
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 1542
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 12:49:29

Mark, to put it plainly, it just feels better. When in action with a lady, everything is smoother. Just a better experience in my opinion.
There is also the opinion that it makes your cock look bigger. Like a palm tree in the desert vs a palm in the jungle.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.