Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Back in Benoni on Monday
Back in Benoni on Monday
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-17 12:01:29

East Rand is a place to be,I will be available from 11am

And I am not coming alone this time,take a guess.if you get it right we going to give r200 discount:))
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: Back in Benoni on Monday
Re: Back in Benoni on Monday
Gold Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2012
Posts to Date: 329
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-17 12:27:49

I will guess it is Nikki
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Back in Benoni on Monday
Re: Back in Benoni on Monday
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2020-10-17 13:06:00

Hoping it is Nikki

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.