Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Market Research
Market Research
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4701
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 07:13:22
Edited: 2020-10-19 07:27:07

I need your input pls guys.Its aimed more at guys who would consider booking me, not guys who are not into older BBWs.
What are you prepared to pay for the following:
1)20 min topless blow (ow) and go/ boob/hj
and how much extra for owo?

2)half hour fh.

3)What are you prepared to pay extras for
a) cim/cof
b) greek
c) roleplay

4)Is there anything you would like me to offer which I dont offer currently? Heavy discipline, bdsm, fisting will never be considered.
Pls reply on whatsapp or pm and incl your age and if you have been to me before. I don't have the energy to enter into debate here and have the thread veered off course. The thread is for market research, not a debate on what is on offer, nor to negotiate my current rates.
0794464988
Crave
Crave - Re: Market Research
Re: Market Research
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 2044
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-19 07:34:16

Love this post. And the way that Nadia thinks.
Find out what the market will pay as apposed to what you feel you should charge. Don't bleat about exploitation. Just decide, are you willing to do something at a price that your target audience will pay. If so, go for it, if not, don't offer it,
Will send my answers via WhatsApp
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Market Research
Re: Market Research
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4702
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-19 08:05:25
Edited: 2020-10-19 08:07:03

Thanks crave.
Yesterday I told guys to say how much they had and I would offer them an adjusted package for that price. Lots of obvious wankers replied but those who came made offers very close to normal rates. 2 has R50 less. One was a bit more than my hour rate and I just added a little something extra. Their I went out for lunch and started working again a few hrs later but then the wankers were just ridiculous and I stopped answering the phone.
I have a sneaking suspicion the consensus will be close to my current rates
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Market Research
Re: Market Research
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4709
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 08:45:41

Throwing this open for more suggestions. Those who gave feed back yesterday, mainly guys who've been to me, recommended I keep my current fee structure. And then of course there were those who made ridiculous suggestions. The feedback wasn't really enough to persuade me one way or another. I have no intention of lowering my current fee I am looking to expand my menu and add some lower priced quickies if there is a demand for it.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.