Navigation
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - I need help,and I don't mean therapy,or do I?
I need help,and I don't mean therapy,or do I?
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 328
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 20:39:43

All I ever think about is hot curry and pussy.

And I'm all out of curry.

A little help,please?
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: I need help,and I don't mean therapy,or do I?
Re: I need help,and I don't mean therapy,or do I?
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7332
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 20:43:51

Tell the vrou to cook some curry...
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: I need help,and I don't mean therapy,or do I?
Re: I need help,and I don't mean therapy,or do I?
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 330
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 20:45:46

Not quite the help I require,but thanks anyway,SS,LOL.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: I need help,and I don't mean therapy,or do I?
Re: I need help,and I don't mean therapy,or do I?
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7333
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 20:48:44

LOL...OK... Go see Nikki...
She is screaming out loud...that her panties are soaking...
oh wait...she took them out
Emma / Liza
Emma / Liza - Re: I need help,and I don't mean therapy,or do I?
Re: I need help,and I don't mean therapy,or do I?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 750
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 21:02:12

On 2020-10-20 20:39:43 Pinteshwaran said:
All I ever think about is hot curry and pussy.

And I'm all out of curry.

A little help,please?



I just love your humour... Lol.... When Will you ever reveal yourself to me.... (Cry face)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.