Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9816
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-20 20:28:13

Do not be little a girl,shhhh I had that shit yesterday the worse part it was from someone who is a public figure.i mean he even refused to take off his damn NIKES shoes,then he took them off when going to shower and walked around my place with water.i ended up asking if he mind to wipe,his reply was nope i am cool the way I am.since he is a public figure I expected the best from him,I mean it's someone who has been all over the world and won so many medals but he treated me like a trush,worse it wasn't his first time to visit me.
Bastet
Bastet - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Gold Member
Joined:
7 May 2010
Posts to Date: 233
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 20:32:16

Very well put, Lupe.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1711
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 21:36:07


Money gets you in the door, respect leads to mindblowing sessions.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1522
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-21 07:17:25

On 2020-10-20 09:35:21 untrue said:
Really great post. I think it comes down to social intelligence. The punt can take you anywhere but the starting point is understanding that there's a fundamental HUMAN element behind all this - and connecting to the human on the other side goes well beyond simply exchanging money.

This isn't to say that there aren't SPs who are simply bad at their job - trust me there are a bunch - but punters being tone deaf makes it much more likely to sway things in that direction.

I can definitely say in my experience that little bit of effort to look good and smell good goes a long way.



Looking and smelling good DEFINITELY does it for me. It makes me feel honored and it says "I'm keen"....now how can onr mishandle that??.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1523
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-21 07:19:35

On 2020-10-20 15:58:38 iloveagoodshag said:
Do punters actually lick your face? The mind boggles ;)



Very much, accompanied with "gentle sucking and scraping" of the cheekbones and chin with their teeth. It's been a while though.
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Re: Trade bad service for a good one.
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1524
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-21 07:28:57
Edited: 2020-10-21 07:29:36

On 2020-10-20 20:28:13 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Do not be little a girl,shhhh I had that shit yesterday the worse part it was from someone who is a public figure.i mean he even refused to take off his damn NIKES shoes,then he took them off when going to shower and walked around my place with water.i ended up asking if he mind to wipe,his reply was nope i am cool the way I am.since he is a public figure I expected the best from him,I mean it's someone who has been all over the world and won so many medals but he treated me like a trush,worse it wasn't his first time to visit me.



Now, the thing about these famous people is.... I don't know them since I don't watch TV.When I worked in a house I'd only learn from other ladies that such and such were famous. Did it make a difference??.Not really, because these people weren't exactly famous to me. One of them though, I always disliked from day one even before I knew they were "famous" and they knew.-they were quite obnoxious.

You should've grabbed a towel, get on all fours and tailed this guy while wiping, chanting and mumbling behind every step this guy took until he left your door. =D

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.