Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-20 10:55:08

I do like the unwrapping part...slow and sensual. I also liked it when one lady after I showered took a hairdryer dried my hair and made sure I looked presentable when I left. I felt so looked after. That for me is part of a GF experience. A GFE is not what lady does to you but what she does for you to make you feel special. Its dangerous though cos you might catch the feels.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-10-20 16:10:27

Slow and sensual beats quick and fast 90% of the time
TheConnoisseur
TheConnoisseur - Re: Missed opportunity
Re: Missed opportunity
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Nov 2011
Posts to Date: 354
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-21 12:01:08

I am also into the slow and sensual unwrapping thing.....
That the reason I get called "The Connoisseur"......
Got the name years ago from a group of ladies that worked at a venue.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.