louly -
Re: Massage Recommendations
Re: Massage Recommendations
Basic Member
Joined:
7 Aug 2007
Posts to Date:
78
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 11:01:24
Thank you untrue...
I'll check Lesley out
Carmen-lex -
Re: Massage Recommendations
Re: Massage Recommendations
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2017
Posts to Date:
1353
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 11:03:39
Check out Jasmine-jay's profile new on the scene but rising quickly you won't be disappointed xxx
louly -
Re: Massage Recommendations
Re: Massage Recommendations
Basic Member
Joined:
7 Aug 2007
Posts to Date:
79
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 13:06:52
Thanks Carmen.
I'll check her out
playbyday -
Re: Massage Recommendations
Re: Massage Recommendations
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Jun 2015
Posts to Date:
151
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-20 13:47:20
If you like the darker girls, Sammy @ hands of gold is great
louly -
Re: Massage Recommendations
Re: Massage Recommendations
Basic Member
Joined:
7 Aug 2007
Posts to Date:
80
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-21 10:54:10
Thank you all for the recommendations and suggestions
Please keep them coming
I got more than I bargained for already...
KICKASS -
Re: Massage Recommendations
Re: Massage Recommendations
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date:
7318
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-21 11:06:20
Any recommendations in the westrand.
Brooke -
Re: Massage Recommendations
Re: Massage Recommendations
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2017
Posts to Date:
233
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-21 13:48:17
@ KICKASS I'm in the West Rand
Pinky -
Re: Massage Recommendations
Re: Massage Recommendations
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Sep 2020
Posts to Date:
8
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-21 15:42:25
I'm here in centurion, plus a free lap dance
Reply
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
Legend
Hover mouse over icons for description