Navigation
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - I just lost my appetite... :(((
I just lost my appetite... :(((
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4725
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-24 12:44:14
Edited: 2020-10-24 12:45:24

And here I am... driving myself into a "skinny person" ... knowing that I was born a fatty... curves was always part of me... :(((

How I wish I could have a skinny, model body... yes, yes I know... aint gonna happen...

So I lost 12kg since the first lockdown, but somehow I gained some unwanted kg... :(((
This makes me beyond sad...

Today... the first time after lockdown I decided to spend time at Spur...

The first thing the manageress told me...

" Welcome back... wow, lockdown did you good... you put on a lot of weight..."...

Say no more... Im on water for the next week...
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 12:54:00

Change Franchises,
You are gorgeous inside and out.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4726
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-24 14:04:35
Edited: 2020-10-24 14:05:16

You just put the smile back on my face... thanks... :)))

But to think I have to be on a diet for the rest of my life... :(((
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1884
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-24 14:11:11

I had a regular who I hadn't seen in about 5 minutes tell me I'm looking very meaty . Completely put me off
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4727
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-24 14:27:46

On 2020-10-24 14:11:11 Kim Foxx said:
I had a regular who I hadn't seen in about 5 minutes tell me I'm looking very meaty . Completely put me off



Yes... I totally understand that... I'd feel the same... its really hard to maintain a body when you are born with fat genes... ( I know it shouldn't be my excuse, and I will never use it for an excuse)... but yes, I'm the smallest in my entire family, because I'm constantly on a diet... There's days that I cannot live with it, and days that it's okay...
triton242
triton242 - Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 20:13:39

You look amazing to me!
The manageress just needs glasses and a functional brain...
Lucky Jumper
Lucky Jumper - Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 17:56:55

Its cultural as well.

My daughter left house and returned for a visit about a year later. The old lady working for us for 2 decades, threw her hands in the air and rejoiced shouting (translated) "oh my dear! I am so happy to see you and you look so wonderfully fat!!"

No insult was intended. It was interpreted as good health
:))

Dont like your weight? Maybe its time for cultural appropriation ;)
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 18:15:20

Lucky J is correct.

To hell with Spur.

Roccomammas from now on or GTFO!
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4730
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-25 18:24:41

Ag you guys rock... thanks a million... but my weight become a personal thing...

Im sooooooooo conscious about my body... It's actually sad... because I wannabe someone I'll never be... :(((
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Re: I just lost my appetite... :(((
Gold Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 536
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 19:08:14

On 2020-10-24 14:11:11 Kim Foxx said:
I had a regular who I hadn't seen in about 5 minutes tell me I'm looking very meaty . Completely put me off



I like meat on my bone..

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.