Navigation
Miss Red
Miss Red - Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2987
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 11:32:41

Gentlemen ,damn don't you all own watches or a phone?

Yes this has been discussed before but here I go!

I have had this happen 3 times in the past week guys just pitching up late.
One even as late as 40 minute. Me thinking it's a no show and low and behold 40 minutes after set time he is at my gate.

Do you guys realize that you might be jeopardizing the next appointment.

I generally don't have back to back bookings and normally have a 45 to hour in-between appointments. But have also learned with this uncertain economy to not turn down appointments even if it means I don't have 45 minutes but 20 minutes to prepare for next client.

You being late might cause the next guy to wait and I will not do that to the next guy! Why should he be punised because of your lack of respect.

I will cut your time to half hour or a quickie if you are late if I have another appointment set up that you will ruin by giving you the hour or half hour you booked.

And do use your phone! I know sometimes things happen like traffic or a flat tire,ect. That you have no control over.

But let me know. If I can message the next guy and see if he is fine shifting forward a half hour or whatever is needed. I won't have to be the mean girl that cuts your booking time. If he can't you can choose to rescedule and no one will end up being pissed off.

Xxx
L

bartez
bartez - Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 12:24:59

For me time is always an issue. I struggle with time a lot sometimes i postponed.sometimes when you call a lady she insists on time.(what time are you coming?) So you make estimation not exact time.i prefer to call and inquired and I will call 30 minutes before, exactly when i ambon the way, no turning back
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2989
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 12:37:09

On 2020-10-26 12:24:59 bartez said:
For me time is always an issue. I struggle with time a lot sometimes i postponed.sometimes when you call a lady she insists on time.(what time are you coming?) So you make estimation not exact time.i prefer to call and inquired and I will call 30 minutes before, exactly when i ambon the way, no turning back



You atleast understand that setting an exact time is hard for you and therefore you have learned to stick to short notice appointments.. wich is absolutely fine and most ladies will accommodate if they ain't busy and if it means it won't jeopardize a preset appointment by another client.

It might not work for you always though as the lady that you really want to see might not be available. But there is always other ladies around the same area nd if not then it was just not meant to happen for you today.
CT-Guy
CT-Guy - Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 12:53:57

If its happened 3 times to you in the last week ......... perhaps your address is hard to find and the gps sends a guy the wrong way ?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2020-10-26 13:11:45

Common decency! If you are late pick up the phone and let the other party know...
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2990
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 13:24:19

Not adress link;) the link I send takes someone that follows it right to my complex. Maybe two or three weeks ago I would have blamed directions as I myself was not fimiliar with all the routes leading to me :) as some do not have whatsup to recieve the link . Only one guy got lost that I know of and he had the decency to call and say he got a bit lost..
Miss Red
Miss Red - Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Re: Punctuality... ? Is it so hard?
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 2991
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 13:25:44

On 2020-10-26 13:24:19 Miss Red said:
Not adress link;) the link I send takes someone that follows it right to my complex. Maybe two or three weeks ago I would have blamed directions as I myself was not fimiliar with all the routes leading to me :) as some do not have whatsup to recieve the link . Only one guy got lost that I know of and he had the decency to call and say he got a bit lost.. the rest just pitched late with no excuse offered

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.