Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Difficult times
Re: Difficult times
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1880
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-24 02:11:33

On 2020-10-01 13:18:30 Sage said:
...

R25000/ month unlimited all inclusive visits up to 5 hours
...



Does that mean they can come in for an unlimited amount of visits of up to 5 hours each?

Or does that mean unlimited visits totalling 5 hours for the month meaning R5k per hour?
Lucky Jumper
Lucky Jumper - Re: Difficult times
Re: Difficult times
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 19:57:43

Read in context, you can come every day for max 5each.

I like her straight talking way.
Must visit...
Sage
Sage - Re: Difficult times
Re: Difficult times
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2120
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-26 06:44:46

On 2020-10-25 19:57:43 Lucky Jumper said:
Read in context, you can come every day for max 5each.

I like her straight talking way.
Must visit...



...just as LJ says

To LuckyJumper thank you but I'll have to train you to like more than just my words won't I ?

Looking foward :)
Frisky69
Frisky69 - Re: Difficult times
Re: Difficult times
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Mar 2013
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 06:58:26

Morning ladies.
Let's see what offers CT ladies are prepared to put on the table.
PM me your offers please.
darkchoc
darkchoc - Re: Difficult times
Re: Difficult times
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2007
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-28 07:02:37

Any offers for R7.5K per month ? Please DM me
Sage
Sage - Re: Difficult times
Re: Difficult times
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Aug 2015
Posts to Date: 2127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-28 14:56:35
Edited: 2020-10-28 14:57:15

On 2020-10-28 07:02:37 darkchoc said:
Any offers for R7.5K per month ? Please DM me



if I tick your boxes I have a R5000 monthly package
I reserve 3 every month and one is still available for November
The holder is entitled to 4x 90 min all inclusive priority visits

see www.eroticmassagesa.co.za

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.