[deleted] -
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-28 09:28:25
I appreciate all the feedback with regards to my post ladies, it is sincerely appreciated.
Out of curiosity, do the ladies derive any pleasure/sexual arousal from wearing stilettos (or fuck me heels as I call them) or is it more from a power and confidence aspect? Or lastly is just to please their male partner because they know how much we like it?
Lucky Jumper -
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Basic Member
Joined:
20 Oct 2020
Posts to Date:
41
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-28 16:33:30
The right heels can turn the right legs into weapons of mass seduction!!
[deleted] -
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-29 12:34:15
Agreed - I have only dated or shown interest in ladies who wear heels, nothing against those who don't :)
Just something about a skirt and heels or skinny jeans and stilettos that gets the mind running wild
Carmen-lex -
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2017
Posts to Date:
1360
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-29 14:43:49
A saying I stole from some where ...
"Ladies never look down ",
Unless its to admire your sexy heels!, always keep your heels and standards high !
Madison -
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Posted: 2020-10-29 15:40:32
Hey I wear a size 4 I'm in jhb south.
[deleted] -
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Re: Ladies who are a size 4 and love stilettos - Looking for you
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-30 10:54:42
Thank you kindly Carmen for the saying, I like!
@Madison, this is fantastic, kindly PM me your rates and services?
Reply
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
Legend
Hover mouse over icons for description