Navigation
El Presidente
El Presidente - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-25 18:28:40

It will be boring because SOME girls 'claim' to be lesbians but they can't even kiss each other.

I was falsely led into such a booking only to find out I'm the one that must do them.

They just roam around the room waiting for their turn.

So it was boring.
muffhood2
muffhood2 - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Oct 2016
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 11:21:50

When you find two ladies who are bi, the amount of fun increases exponentially for all
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1724
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-26 12:24:26

On 2020-10-23 17:07:52 BOOBS53 said:
On 2020-10-23 13:56:40 johndoe69za said: Having sex with a true lesbian means I am doing something she is forcing herself to do and gains no pleasure from it. Turn off

Bisexual women on the other hand....

Also agree with your statements johndoe69za. I NEVER want a lady to do ANYTHING with or to me if she is not 100% comfortable with it ;)



Have to agree with you gentlemen on this.

Am I also lesbian as I will only "entertain". ladies and never any men.
Be-sensual
Be-sensual - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Advertiser
Joined:
13 Nov 2015
Posts to Date: 963
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-27 19:08:45

On 2020-10-25 17:31:50 Lucky Jumper said:
On 2020-10-23 12:50:56 Be-sensual said: If you had to find out that a WG is Lesbian would you feel that it is a turn on, turn off or a challenge.

Just want to clarify the "challenge" option. Please tell me you are not one of the idiots that think if you lay a lesbian well, she will "see the light"?



I am definitely not one of those people at all.

I believe a person is born gay. You can't "turn" a person gay or straight.

The challenge part of the title of this thread is to see if you can sexually please a lesbian to the point of orgasm..

I do know that those idiots exist and find it quite amusing that they think that they have the sexual prowess to fix a lesbian... as if she is broken..
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2011
Posts to Date: 3182
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-27 20:00:23

It does not. bother me.
Pinteshwaran
Pinteshwaran - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 343
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-29 19:56:16

I'd attempt the challenge.

It's an opportunity to become a better lover,and to ask exactly how she communicates with her own partner her and her partners desires, so that I can do the same,when I'm with so done else.
Andy9669
Andy9669 - Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Re: Turn on.. Turn off.. or challenge...
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Aug 2013
Posts to Date: 1183
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-29 23:54:23

On 2020-10-23 13:56:40 johndoe69za said:
Having sex with a true lesbian means I am doing something she is forcing herself to do and gains no pleasure from it. Turn off

Bisexual women on the other hand....



Thanks JD
Never force anything that someone is not comfortable with. I know this whole profession is basically acting, but it is always evident when someone is closer to their own authenticity.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.