Navigation
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1351
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 21:18:14

On 2020-11-02 20:49:55 KICKASS said:
On 2020-11-02 20:39:06 eziguy said: I can testify that weed gives you a sensation like nobody's business. It amplifies the experience, next level stuff. I could do 3 rounds in an hour with time to spare.

The problem exists that it is so nice, that some may find it hard not to smoke before every punt. For this very reason have I decided to give it a break for a month and a half.

I am anticipating to take my next drag at the social ;)with ur permission may I then join you for a splif



The health minister will have a heart attack if we share a zol but sure, why not.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Gold Member
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1052
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 22:49:47

I smoked a lethal joint on Saturdzy after ages, needless to say I was fucked. And it was pouring but I was super horny almost made an accident outside the glen shopping mall lol
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9914
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-02 22:59:51

Lol I am so ........

And want some banana
Liza
Liza - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 849
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-02 23:16:23

On 2020-11-02 21:18:14 eziguy said:
On 2020-11-02 20:49:55 KICKASS said: On 2020-11-02 20:39:06 eziguy said: I can testify that weed gives you a sensation like nobody's business. It amplifies the experience, next level stuff. I could do 3 rounds in an hour with time to spare.

The problem exists that it is so nice, that some may find it hard not to smoke before every punt. For this very reason have I decided to give it a break for a month and a half.

I am anticipating to take my next drag at the social ;)with ur permission may I then join you for a splif

The health minister will have a heart attack if we share a zol but sure, why not.



Yes she would be very worried about the salvia on the paper... Lol...
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1352
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 23:22:32

Make that the 'former' minister of health. I am giving her some undue credit.
NinjaBoy.x
NinjaBoy.x - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Gold Member
Joined:
20 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 23:25:26

I smoke weed everyday. Only recently I eased up to give my lungs a break.. During lock down I smoked a lot. Around 1 gram of indoor a day. It keeps me productive.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9915
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-02 23:33:53
Edited: 2020-11-02 23:37:48

On 2020-11-02 23:25:26 NinjaBoy.x said:
I smoke weed everyday. Only recently I eased up to give my lungs a break.. During lock down I smoked a lot. Around 1 gram of indoor a day. It keeps me productive.



Damn I have some good indoor,I am not a hard weed smoker.i have had for 2 weeks now,it's a good shit hey.2 puffs or 3 then I am cool,one joint can last me for a week.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2011
Posts to Date: 3422
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-03 08:12:40

Dear members,

ESA does not support/encourage the use of cannbis on our platform.

ESA Support

This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.