Navigation
Melody
Melody - Evening bookings xxx
Evening bookings xxx
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Mar 2020
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-04 14:24:55

Hey naughty boys! Please accept my apologies for not being available during the day. I know it's difficult for some of you to visit me at night, but I do have a full time day job as well, and it's nearly impossible to get away or take leave when I'm the only one managing your department.

This is why I only provide my services in the evenings. I'm available for your pleasure weeknights from 18h00 to 22h00, Fridays from 10h00-15h00, and every second Saturday from 10h00 to 14h00. For all those nights when you feel all WG's have called it a day at 16h00 and you don't know where to go, keep my number on speed dial for a FH booking and that GFE you're craving.

Phone or whatsapp me for rates and services. Much love Xx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.