Navigation
Tisha
Tisha - Sunday Availability
Sunday Availability
Advertiser
Joined:
30 Jun 2020
Posts to Date: 451
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-18 08:29:46

Good morning Gents

I am available from 10 am till 6 pm via appointments today .

All extras are included in the price so its one flat rate for everything . I see all races and the fees must be paid in cash. All services are on my advert / profile.

Quickies 250 including blow and cum in mouth
Quickies 400 including blow and penertration
30 Minutes - 600
45 Minutes -750
60 Minutes -900
90 Minutes- 1300
120 Minutes -1600
All nighters -3500 for 12 hours .
Online media 300
Video calling 200 for 10 minutes

I thank you for the support and trust in my services .

Be blessed always
Regards
Tisha

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.