Navigation
Nawwty Fantasies
Nawwty Fantasies - Something a bit more daring?
Something a bit more daring?
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Apr 2021
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 10:53:58
Edited: 2021-04-21 10:55:34

Who of you have had some group fun with friends or strangers?
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Something a bit more daring?
Re: Something a bit more daring?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3476
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 11:04:51

2 guy friends and myself once picked up 3 street wgs about 17 years ago, took them to a parking lot and we all fucked in my car front and back seats, doors open laying flat, vent over the seat etc.

It was fun and games until the one I was boinking boyfriends started calling for her from the road. That was an abrupt ended for me.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Something a bit more daring?
Re: Something a bit more daring?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-21 11:25:28

On 2021-04-21 11:04:51 Need4Passion said:
2 guy friends and myself once picked up 3 street wgs about 17 years ago, took them to a parking lot and we all fucked in my car front and back seats, doors open laying flat, vent over the seat etc.



The humble days of picking up streetmeat lol.

My most fond memory was a few years ago when I had an allnighter with 3 lady friends. That much tits and ass was quite overwhelming. Kid in a candy store.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Something a bit more daring?
Re: Something a bit more daring?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3477
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 12:03:24

On 2021-04-21 11:25:28 Justladat said:
...The humble days of picking up streetmeat lol.

My most fond memory was a few years ago when I had an allnighter with 3 lady friends. That much tits and ass was quite overwhelming. Kid in a candy store.



Yip, no ESA back then. It was that of you knew the area or check-in the newspaper if you visiting a new town.


I can only imagine. The type of stuff dreams are made off.
Crave
Crave - Re: Something a bit more daring?
Re: Something a bit more daring?
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 2297
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 13:56:27

I have had one with a married couple who I met on line. Must admit, I didn't enjoy too much.

My favourite was three Female friends who were all curious. Now THAT was fun
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Something a bit more daring?
Re: Something a bit more daring?
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5382
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-21 14:30:15

I had a gang bang with 3 regulars (they were strangers to one another). All bi-curious. It was fun but they realised they enjoyed women more than men. I have awesome sessions with each one on his own but it wasn't as spectacular as I thought it would be to have all 3 together. It was still fun though. Funny, all my fantasies were better left at fantasies. They were all a tad disappointing. Not anybody's fault, though.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Something a bit more daring?
Re: Something a bit more daring?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3485
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 14:45:41
Edited: 2021-04-21 14:46:23

On 2021-04-21 13:56:27 Crave said:
I have had one with a married couple who I met on line. Must admit, I didn't enjoy too much.

My favourite was three Female friends who were all curious. Now THAT was fun



Where you guys keep finding these 3 female friends. I used to have tons of female friends before getting married. We had parties. I was always the one holding their hair over the sink while they puke or carried them out the loo they passed out at but never got to go down this fortunate road. I've been ripped off.

Oh, and why was the couple thing not fun?

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.