Navigation
Janine
Janine - Bellville gents
Bellville gents
Advertiser
Joined:
11 May 2018
Posts to Date: 120
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 13:56:41

Hi there.

I am just taking a chance.

Are there any gents in Bellville/Tygervalley area in need of a good time?

I am thinking of visiting the area for a view days.

J x
Boerepompie
Boerepompie - Re: Bellville gents
Re: Bellville gents
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 359
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 14:09:53

Well it would be closer to me than Sea Point. Depending where you planning to stay.
Janine
Janine - Re: Bellville gents
Re: Bellville gents
Advertiser
Joined:
11 May 2018
Posts to Date: 122
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 14:46:17

I am thinking of staying close to Tygervalley.
Boerepompie
Boerepompie - Re: Bellville gents
Re: Bellville gents
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 360
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 15:44:19

Ok. If private and secure I will definitely come
JackFrost
JackFrost - Re: Bellville gents
Re: Bellville gents
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Oct 2013
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 08:04:21

You will not get just gents from Belville. You should widen your request to guys in the Western Cape willing to travel to Belville. Pickings are scarce here, and sometimes, in fact almost ways, require travel. I would travel to Tygervalley.
danwest
danwest - Re: Bellville gents
Re: Bellville gents
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Oct 2013
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-21 10:41:41

Count me in.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.