On 2021-04-21 11:35:01 Airjon69 said:
Is this now gonna be standard for all guests visiting Le Belle?
Sounds very interesting, I like!
On 2021-04-21 11:31:29 Le Belle said:
The manager officially tied the knot last week and made a solemn vow that no matter what, as part of the wifely duties of this sanctimonious marriage, blow jobs will be a regular occurrence ;)
XoXo
On 2021-04-21 15:35:16 BurningMan said:
Seems we are missing out. I will have to visit that staff room someday. Lol
On 2021-04-21 11:55:11 Le Belle said:
On 2021-04-21
Unfortunately just tooting my own hour (or hubby's in this case).
XoXo
On 2021-04-21 19:39:53 Islapass said:
On 2021-04-21 11:55:11 Le Belle said: On 2021-04-21
Unfortunately just tooting my own hour (or hubby's in this case).
XoXo
Congratulations kitty, I hope your husband got this written into the anti-nuptial agreement with a penalty clause because all marriages start with such amazing promises but seldom deliver in the long run, not saying it won't work out, but if you need a soapy shower with a back wash, I will always be happy to help you out...
On 2021-04-21 19:12:58 Le Belle said:
On 2021-04-21 15:35:16 BurningMan said: Seems we are missing out. I will have to visit that staff room someday. Lol
Pop in for a chat or ask one of the ladies in a session about all the chats, laughs and experiences we have!
A regular joke which I'm sure many clients have heard is, "dont forget the dry anal!"
Another one is when the ladies are introducing themselves (one by one), the dog on the property always gets excited and I say to the dog, "you aren't wearing heels, no makeup, hair not done, you aren't ready to say hello to the clients!"
We often chat about exciting new things we have tried, sexual adventures, new heels or lingerie (the girls give eachother little fashion shows), often when the clients are in the office they can hear the girls laughing and chatting. Just so much positivity makes it so much fun to be at Le Belle.
XoXo