Navigation
PinkPanter
PinkPanter - Sure it was a gorgeous WG
Sure it was a gorgeous WG
Gold Member
Joined:
11 May 2019
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 14:14:00

I went into a sex shop in Randburg today. There was a gorgeous lady in at the same time, she was busy paying up and leaving. Tall, long dark hair, very sexy body and lovely big boobs.
As she left she told the cashier that she loved a particular outfit and hoped that someone would buy it for her.
Dam I can kick myself, instead of jumping at the opportunity I pretended to be looking around, when in reality I was lost in naughty thoughts about her.
Wish I had been braver and made her an offer.......
Now I regret being so shy
Liza
Liza - Re: Sure it was a gorgeous WG
Re: Sure it was a gorgeous WG
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2047
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 14:26:16

On 2021-04-29 14:14:00 PinkPanter said:
I went into a sex shop in Randburg today. There was a gorgeous lady in at the same time, she was busy paying up and leaving. Tall, long dark hair, very sexy body and lovely big boobs.
As she left she told the cashier that she loved a particular outfit and hoped that someone would buy it for her.
Dam I can kick myself, instead of jumping at the opportunity I pretended to be looking around, when in reality I was lost in naughty thoughts about her.
Wish I had been braver and made her an offer.......
Now I regret being so shy



She said that in hope that you would offer... (Cry face).
PinkPanter
PinkPanter - Re: Sure it was a gorgeous WG
Re: Sure it was a gorgeous WG
Gold Member
Joined:
11 May 2019
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 14:51:55

Gosh Liza. Now I feel even worse. Wish I wasn't so shy
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Sure it was a gorgeous WG
Re: Sure it was a gorgeous WG
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3859
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 15:24:40

On 2021-04-29 14:14:00 PinkPanter said:
...
Now I regret being so shy



If you had bought, it bought it, you would have regretted being so naive and I would have laughed at you.

She was mostly like buying things for her and her partner or if she's a wg then for clients.

Single girls will probably go with their girlfriends, have a little giggle and stuff and compare notes as they pick and decide.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.