Navigation
Janine
Janine - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Advertiser
Joined:
11 May 2018
Posts to Date: 144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-02 22:22:36

I fully agree, @Liza!!! You look fabulous for your age, but be whatever age you want to be!!!! It does not really matter with you, look at the lovely compliments from your clients!!!

traveller40
traveller40 - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-02 22:26:05

old is gold....
Liza
Liza - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2078
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-02 22:30:05

On 2021-05-02 22:22:36 Janine said:
I fully agree, @Liza!!! You look fabulous for your age, but be whatever age you want to be!!!! It does not really matter with you, look at the lovely compliments from your clients!!!



So sweet of you my fellow queen... Btw... I was looking at your profile yesterday... Beautiful breasts. I would play with them.. lol..
Janine
Janine - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Advertiser
Joined:
11 May 2018
Posts to Date: 145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-02 23:26:27

@Liza..... Mmmmmm maybe I should come pop in, when I am back home, in Pretoria! Thanks for the compliment, beautiful Lady!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3961
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 03:41:43

Well that got you heated up. Sorry.

But I'll fuck you anyways you want honey.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Re: Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 4013
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 07:40:00

Hehehe Lisa...

You know it and I know it we older ladies have clients because of our age lol

And you will never get that nasty "she is older than she says" review lol.. you will always get the " damn she looks great for her age" and it would be well deserved;)

Go look where those comments was left and you will realise all of those profiles the ladies have been creative with there age;)

I am 48 born in 1974... In two years I will turn 50... I love my age I never want to be 30 or even 40 again...;) I think I have reached an age where I love myself and opinions don't matter like they use up to age 40.

Celebrate your age..

PS: you can definitely get away being 35 if you so choose... no questions asked xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.