Navigation
Amorey
Amorey - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 16:26:55

On 2021-04-29 12:56:12 BOOBS53 said:
Welcome back Amorey. We haven't met yet but hopefully can rectify the situation in due cause ;))



We seriously need to remedy this ;-)
Amorey
Amorey - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 17
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 10:19:40

Come out! Come out! Where ever you are!

Why are you gents hiding away???
Loux
Loux - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 10:25:27

Pls pm me your rates and services as well
Amorey
Amorey - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Jul 2012
Posts to Date: 18
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 10:36:58

Call me baby, I'm waiting to chat to you :-))
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: I'm back :-)
Re: I'm back :-)
Basic Member
Joined:
16 May 2016
Posts to Date: 345
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 11:27:38

Oh boy... I remember having steamy sessions with this babe!!! Glad your back Amorey.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.