Navigation
Kelsey
Kelsey - Cape Town, please help...
Cape Town, please help...
Advertiser
Joined:
26 May 2020
Posts to Date: 176
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 06:45:25

So I arrived in CPT yesterday, booked this place that charged a hefty R1600 per night. Queried with the owner about me getting visitors and he said no problem. Upon arrival I get told, mind you this is after paying the R1600 via booking.com, my visitors need to check in and fill a Covid form which I'm not comfy with coz my clients deserve utmost discretion. 10am is checkout and I need to find a place where I can host clients and won't have to go through reception first to sign any Covid forms. If I book here again I won't be able to see anyone so that's a no no.

So my question is. Do any punters know of a place in Greenpoint for me to book in that your perhaps have been to yourself and was no hassles getting to the room where the lady is?
Dragonshadow
Dragonshadow - Re: Cape Town, please help...
Re: Cape Town, please help...
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-06 07:57:50

Maybe entry Airbnb ?
Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: Cape Town, please help...
Re: Cape Town, please help...
Advertiser
Joined:
26 May 2020
Posts to Date: 180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 16:52:36

Tried through air bnb babe and the places that would be convenient for me are booked.

But thank you to everyone who helped. Nice to know there is still some decent people out there

Lots of love xx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.