Navigation
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - JHB Gentlemen
JHB Gentlemen
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2300
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 22:16:17

Hi there Gentlemen.

I trust you are all well.

Firstly I would like to say Thank You to everyone who has supported my business since I have been back. It's been great seeing old clients and really awesome getting to know some new faces :)

Then I would like to apologize for the people who where unable to get hold of me or secure appointments for today perhaps next time...

With that said I would just like to remind you this is my last week here before I start Traveling I do plan to back by beginning to mid June however I can't say for certain at this stage.

This week I only have availability for Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.

It's been a pleasure as always. You guys rock :)

XXX
Me :)
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: JHB Gentlemen
Re: JHB Gentlemen
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2304
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 09:15:39

Gentlemen I am available today from 11am till 8pm.

Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: JHB Gentlemen
Re: JHB Gentlemen
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2312
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 16:29:54

Good Day Gentlemen

Just a reminder that I am available until 8pm this evening.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I am available from 10 maybe 11am till about 8 or 9 pm.

Thursday I have no availability.

Friday I'll be available from 10am till 5 maybe 6 pm.

There after my add will go down

And I will see you in June.



Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: JHB Gentlemen
Re: JHB Gentlemen
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2324
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 07:12:33

Good morning Gents.

Just. A reminder that today is my second last day in JHB.

I am available from 11am till about 8pm.

Lookimg forward to rondevuing with you before my departure :)

Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: JHB Gentlemen
Re: JHB Gentlemen
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2335
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:46:53

Gentlemen please do remember that I am unavailable tomorrow and that Friday is my last day I am available in JHB. Until mid June or so.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: JHB Gentlemen
Re: JHB Gentlemen
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2338
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-06 14:12:48

Just a reminder that I am available for the last time in JHB until Mid June or so.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: JHB Gentlemen
Re: JHB Gentlemen
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2341
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-07 03:19:00
Edited: 2021-05-07 03:19:57

Hi guys just a reminder that I will a be available later this morning at about 11 am.

Further more I had slight changes to my schedule I will be available until about 8 or 9pm.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.