On 2021-05-15 16:10:15 Sylvia said: hi i have been looking for any more posts re this terrible murder of this lovely lady in kempton. where did it go?? the post i mean??? S
Does she have an active ESA profile? Just checking before I mention names and get banned
On 2021-05-15 18:00:59 Sylvia said: Anthony e, the poor dear is dead.
Apologies, I was just making sure she has an active ad... It could still be active, unless it was taken down. If I had to mention names I would get banned if it wasn't an active ad.
It is tragic that this happened. Scary that the police are not well equipped to deal with it and the family have to raise funds to investigate.
You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only
takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please
log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.