Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Best African lady in CT?
Best African lady in CT?
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-04-22 11:12:49

Hi all!

Who would you say is the best African queen in Cape Town?

I have to say Eliska/Amico in CBD has shown me the best time of my life.

Who else would you recommend?
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Best African lady in CT?
Re: Best African lady in CT?
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1216
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-22 11:50:05

Kimmy Lee and Zendra

U cannot
I repeat
U cannot go wrong here

Thank me later
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Best African lady in CT?
Re: Best African lady in CT?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8016
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-23 12:43:55

On 2021-04-22 11:50:05 Greyfox said:
Kimmy Lee and Zendra

U cannot
I repeat
U cannot go wrong here

Thank me later



Thank you for the recommendation Greyfox...:)). I'm humbled!!!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.