Navigation
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 866
View Profile
Posted: 2020-05-20 17:42:51

On 2020-05-20 17:33:41 Need4Passion said:
What if you could get what you want for free?

Just imagine.

Buy the way, life like sex dolls where on sale last year already for a couple grand delivered, choose your model.

AI is not coming, it's already here and implemented too. We're using it and culled 3,000 jobs from our company already with the implementation. Headcount,office space, and utilities costs way down and service levels up.



It is the future. Factories would have been able to continue much higher during this covid crap if there were no people working in there.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 6037
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 18:41:18
Edited: 2020-05-20 18:43:15

On 2020-05-20 17:36:35 Sabrina @ Be-sensual said:
@Kimmylee

If you were being sincere, I apologise. X




You apologise, my arse! I don't except it and I don't give a shit what you think of me but I will tell you this so that you keep a record of Kimmylee. I think before I speak which is something you lack judging by how you were going on.

My only error was that I didn't quote what you initially said and by the time I replied, 2 other people had commented before me. Should I have put a coma or a full stop before your name? Since you're so good at Literature, Grammar and Comprehension, how is it that you did not understand what I said? You're too full of yourself and I'm not the sugar to your tea. Go lick some other arse elsewhere. You're too forward!

Next time you should learn to think before you type nonsense to me. Or better yet, use those fingers to mind your own business.

You're welcome to respond but then you'd be wasting your time.
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
Sabrina @ Be-sensual - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 44
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 19:25:17

@Kimmylee

Lol, I really don't care whether you accept it or not. You mean nothing to me, as I don't know you. I was trying to be civil, but you obviously don't deserve it.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 6038
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 19:30:29

Keep your distance!
The Sex Therapist
The Sex Therapist - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Jun 2013
Posts to Date: 40
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 19:48:48

Safe Sex is a must unless both parties are 100% monogamous. This is the first rule of taking off the condom!
The Sex Therapist
The Sex Therapist - Re: Exclusivity contracts
Re: Exclusivity contracts
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Jun 2013
Posts to Date: 41
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-05-20 21:50:53

Not wearing a condom when you are Not actually Exclusive (the meaning of the word EXCLUSIVE means 100% monogamy from both sides)
Fake monogamy Is Not Safe Sex, a very dangerous endeavour which exposes you to an uncomfortable visit to doctors rooms! Not to mention hurting other people besides Yourself.
This No-Condom request usually stems from the man being unable to maintain a hard enough erection to wear a condom.
I Have The Solution!!! A specially designed condom that doesn't depend on a hard penis, a soft penis can do soft entry using this sexually therapeutically designed condom that does not create stricture and strangulation of the shaft.
Free Yourself, Safely. Phone Godivah The Sex Therapist 0817007881

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.