Navigation
Jess
Jess - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1918
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-10 16:10:33

Mine was with a client who was a regular.

As he was doing me (He insisted on missionary) he was dirty talking in Afrikaans.

This was a coloured man and his language was vulgar. He kept saying, "Wie se p...s is die". "Good girl".

He made me climax 4 times in an hour, and I felt so satisfied. He didn't use any fingers, just pounding missionary and moved his hips like a boat from side to side.

I'm still lost as how he was the best as I always thought it was going to be a gentleman, with smooth words and soft slow movements.

But ja, that's my story :D

Snake1983
Snake1983 - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-10 16:14:30

I think that's one thing we can all agree on. Dirty talk is so hot. I love it when a girl talks dirty. It's just so hot.
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 770
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-10 16:30:15

So I have stopped over in Bloemfontein for 3 days on my way home.

What a adventure. I did a stage dance was quite impressed with myself.

Then we had this female client .... Sex appeal like I have not seen in a very long time.

Tight leather black pants, a little "over jacket" like the once men wear at weddings and black boots

Hair tied up in a low bun with minimum make up.

She was also dancing to the Music a bit.

I was sitting having my coldrink and she was really enjoying herself and the table dances.

Her boyfriend I assumed next to her just waiting patiently while she was having the time of her life.

As it was my turn for my 2 song stage dance she got up and took a front seat right by the stage.

This woman litterly hypnotized me with her eyes and the way so looked at me with lust I have not ever experienced.

After my dance I got dressed.

When I got back in the floor her boyfriend came to me as asked if I would go give her. Private lapdance.

I could not resist and asked him if I could do one better and offer her a 30 Min erotic massage.

He was very happy. I took her by the hand and told her to follow me.

My room was already with my candles oils ext.

There was no time for her to shower as the moment we hot into the room she started kissing me in a passionate wayi think only a woman can appreciate.

I gave her a massage with her soaking wet in every possible way.

I can't go into all the detail because it will probably take me 2 hours to type.

All I can say is that we both needed that orgasm wet warm passionate and breath taking.

It is something words can not describe.

We went back to the club.

Just before I finished my shift she got on stage and decided she wanted to strip in the last song of the evening.

This time it was ME moving to the front of the stage drooling .

I really wished that we could go to the massage room again but I suppose it's like eating a packet of Rolo"S enjoy while you can and when you get to the last one.... share it with someone you love.

Hope I see here again before I leave.

I am straight I love my men but this woman ........

PS forget to mention she was latino
Snake1983
Snake1983 - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-10 16:45:28

For me. It would have to be when I went down on this beautiful lady. I know this is totally going to sound like bragging but I was down there doing my thing and she came, legs shaking and squeezing and head before her thighs. I just loved it. And then moved up to kissing her before the main event. There is something so hot about making your partner cum. She didn't squirt or anything like that but I loved making her feel great. It certainly made my performance better:).
c4tf15h
c4tf15h - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-12 09:28:42

At a house party, had a lovely lady pin me to a couch while making out for about an hour. Afterwards she whispers I'll be right back, 5 minutes later returns with her friend. Upstairs we go for a threesome of note. Fun times for sure. XD
Jess
Jess - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1928
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-12 13:19:12

On 2024-03-10 16:14:30 Snake1983 said:
I think that's one thing we can all agree on. Dirty talk is so hot. I love it when a girl talks dirty. It's just so hot.

Even me :) Not many people can do it well though. Some of us sound silly when we try.
Spike48
Spike48 - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-12 14:55:22

WG in Cape that has since "retired". We had a sexual chemistry that I haven't found again unfortunately. Somehow pleasing her just kept me going and I've never been able to perform like that again with any other WG. It became quite addictive and she would cancel all her plans when I visited Cape for work to ensure we had as much time together as possible. When she was giving me a BJ she would stop and say It doesn't taste right, got up and sat on me and rode me to climax and then got off and sucked me again moaning that now it tastes right. Unfortunately she fell in love and became demanding and I was not looking for that,but damn the sex was good and her moaning was something else as well.
petermnbvcxz
petermnbvcxz - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 477
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-12 15:57:43

To me , honestly I never had Wow sex with a SP, maybe good but not mind blowing. I think the reason is that you are paying, so I always considered that as a good release.

To me it is when you expected the least. So this happened at the office when I had a couple of drinks with this intern with amazing breasts , I think size 32C. We returned late to the office and it was my turn to lock up. She walk with me to my office and dropped down on her knees I gave me the best bj ever.

I told her next time I would like to see her tits, she just laughed and went to the toilet. When she come back she was stark naked. Is this ok for you?

Well you can imagine the sex that followed was undoubtedly the best ever for me. Couple of days later she introduced me to her boyfriend. We never got the chance to meet up again after that. When her internship ended she sent me a Whatsup message saying that was her fantasy and thank me for that.

I still think about her
Milah
Milah - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 689
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-12 16:32:21

Hmmmmmmm..... Was invited to join a couple 2 weekends ago for an overnight booking...

I most definitely don't kiss and tell... But oh my goodness... The lady was my favorite part...

*Blush*

And I'm kinda actually straight too Sharlyn
Reading your comment made me smile a very naughty smile *WinkWink*

Lovies

Milah
Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: Tell us about your best sexual encouter yet
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 245
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-12 16:46:49

On 2024-03-10 16:10:33 Jess said:
Mine was with a client who was a regular.

As he was doing me (He insisted on missionary) he was dirty talking in Afrikaans.

This was a coloured man and his language was vulgar. He kept saying, "Wie se p...s is die". "Good girl".

He made me climax 4 times in an hour, and I felt so satisfied. He didn't use any fingers, just pounding missionary and moved his hips like a boat from side to side.

I'm still lost as how he was the best as I always thought it was going to be a gentleman, with smooth words and soft slow movements.

But ja, that's my story :D

God, this sounds so hot.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.