Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: What a blow......
Re: What a blow......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3300
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 16:41:55

On 2021-02-23 12:18:05 eldridge said:
Oh my.. Such a misleading topic title...

Wrong blow ha ha ha funny
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: What a blow......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2457
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 20:09:07

I keep clicking on this expecting a different type of blow. Gosh!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What a blow......
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-23 20:17:45

On 2021-02-23 20:09:07 Need4Passion said:
I keep clicking on this expecting a different type of blow. Gosh!

Same here, haha!
Ashleigh @ Be Sensual
Ashleigh @ Be Sensual - Re: What a blow......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 482
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 20:32:15
Edited: 2021-02-23 20:33:48

On 2021-02-23 12:09:00 pussymachanic said:
On 2021-02-22 08:31:54 Davistarr said: There u go Ashleigh from b-sensual... Don't think Kaycees friend was going to be answering calls...

Forgive me but I'm a second language English speaker... are you saying Ashleigh from b sensual was the friend that took drugs and was drunk?...

Thank you Kooni and Milo45.1

I figured someone would eventually misunderstand Davistarrs comment.

For the record, I don't even know Kaycee.

I don't have "friends" inside
or outside of this industry either to avoid such drama and rather choose to focus on my own responsibilities and goals instead...

I don't do drugs nor do I even drink alcohol...
Not only can I not afford it, but see no benefit in these substances and I DO actually have better things to do with my time, money and life...
I would gladly be tested daily to clear that up.

Not all of us are drunkards and addicts... I fall under the single mom category and work my ass of to provide for my child and will gladly do it over and over again SOBER minded because I'm no pussy...

Davistarr was referring to a post I made on a previous thread about ladies not answering their calls, he said that the main reason why some ladies don't answer their calls is because they are "high" and earned enough money to satisfy their fix for the day...

He didn't like what I had to say a usual and don't know why he feels the need to prove that some ladies use drugs to me specifically, or why he even bothers trying to put me down everytime I say something. But hey. Whatever floats your boat Davi.

Ashleigh @ Be Sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 483
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-23 21:07:04

May not always be able to Express myself as well as I'd like to Davistarr, but I tried to give valid reasons as to why I couldn't answer calls when I was working alone and why some girls can't as they have stated the same reasons themselves.

There can literally be a number of reasons as to why someone doesn't answer a call... really hope you find peace.

Not every person you meet is scum because you don't understand them or they can't articulatewords as well as you can, not every wg is an addict and not every punter is an asshole.
Graham12342014
Graham12342014 - Re: What a blow......
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-23 21:58:14

On 2021-02-23 21:07:04 Ashleigh @ Be Sensual said:
May not always be able to Express myself as well as I'd like to Davistarr, but I tried to give valid reasons as to why I couldn't answer calls when I was working alone and why some girls can't as they have stated the same reasons themselves.

There can literally be a number of reasons as to why someone doesn't answer a call... really hope you find peace.

Not every person you meet is scum because you don't understand them or they can't articulatewords as well as you can, not every wg is an addict and not every punter is an asshole.

Noted and dont worry about it Ashleigh.

We all know Daveistarr is a DOOS and his comment did not flow with the thread.
Bastet
Bastet - Re: What a blow......
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 250
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 05:21:40

Kaycee, trying to assist somebody is not always rewarding. However, just because one ex-friend let you down does not mean that you cannot trust your other friends or that you should stop assisting where you can - your reward will be there when you need it most.

Ashleigh @ Be Sensual - you do not even have to respond to people like Davidstar - anybody reading your posts can see that you are the complete opposite of a drug user - articulate, clear and with well considered arguments. Also an amazing person for the way that you work to give your child all the opportunities. Respect to you.
Ashleigh @ Be Sensual
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 484
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-24 07:09:45

Thank you Bastet and Graham.

Sorry to Kaycee for derailing your thread, but I needed to make things clear as a girl from work is now asking about it too...

Again, I am not and was not the friend Kaycee is talking about here, we don't even know eachother.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: What a blow......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1241
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 07:19:47

On 2021-02-24 07:09:45 Ashleigh @ Be Sensual said:
Thank you Bastet and Graham.

Sorry to Kaycee for derailing your thread, but I needed to make things clear as a girl from work is now asking about it too...

Again, I am not and was not the friend Kaycee is talking about here, we don't even know eachother.

What I meant was that wgs ain't saints, there was never a mention to u doing anything illegal, it was just pointing out that it happens and Murphys law, this post came up soon after...

As for Bastet and Graham, u guys would make a cute couple...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: What a blow......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2462
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 07:50:29

On 2021-02-23 20:17:45 Dongzilla said:
On 2021-02-23 20:09:07 Need4Passion said: I keep clicking on this expecting a different type of blow. Gosh!

Same here, haha!

Anyone got a blow yet?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.