Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-31 08:32:17

Name: Jeasmine

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Jeasmine's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Met her when she was still at Pammy's place. She was kind and very accomodating. She was my first asian experience and it was just lacklustre for me , she did try to satisfy me which is a plus for her but i think we just were not compatible . Looks wise she does look like her photos in terms of her face but body wise i am not convinced, especially considering she has a flatter ass than mine, that was just dissapointing . She also had this weird garlic/onion smell around her face or hair which was just off putting , her breasts are definately implants too even though there is no scar on them. All in all i will look elsewhere to satisfy my asian cravings

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Pomi built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
BigDaddyE
BigDaddyE - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-08 16:07:57

My second visit to Jeasmine, prompted by strange negative reviews of late. Had to see for myself.

What I found was the same friendly, enthusiastic, and very pretty lady as the first time.

Language barrier is painful, but besides that everything was just great.

The new venue is absolutely lovely, major improvement on Pammys for privacy while everything else is on par or better.

The sex itself was actually pretty amazing, doggy, cowgirl and two rounds of missionary. And a stunning muff. Jeasmine was very enthusiastic, bucked and pushed and held me tight and came a number of times.

She even called Nicci over to join us for some post orgasmic drinks, even invited me for supper.

As for the negative reviewes

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

BigDaddyE
BigDaddyE - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-08 19:22:10

I have done 7 reviews to date, my type is fairly consistant, and is available for all to review. Jeasmine was great, no need overcook the review, I love having sex with her.

Alha80 has made a single review, and only to do a hit job on someone who left an establishment with an colourful reputation for HR practices.

Wonder who is legit?

Alpha80
Alpha80 - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-10 08:58:21

On 2021-06-08 19:22:10 BigDaddyE said:
I have done 7 reviews to date, my type is fairly consistant, and is available for all to review. Jeasmine was great, no need overcook the review, I love having sex with her.

Alha80 has made a single review, and only to do a hit job on someone who left an establishment with an colourful reputation for HR practices.

Wonder who is legit?

it upto you .
How many reviews you want to do.
I never did any review for anyone before her and that too only when I felt she has to learn to behave.
You had good time with her...that's great.
But it doesn't mean everyone is having same experience.
From the review you did , anyone could make out it was requested review to make up for the negative feedback.
In short , it's simple she has to behave properly and if she is not in good mood , please cancel the appointment rather than spoiling someone's day.
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-14 07:01:23

I went back to see Jeasmine with some trepidation; the last encounter was so good I was afraid this time could be a letdown. I was so wrong! The level of passionate intensity left both of us breathless, and even with the languagebarrier, I am beginning to realise just how kind and intelligent she is. I really am looking forward to seeing her again.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Basspagol
Basspagol - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 09:20:56

Another great punt with this amazing lady. Started our session with a nice hot shower together. Then what followed was out of the world. Let me tell you the best view ever from behind. Amazing body. I have nothing but good to say about the deed.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

KikiPaddy
KikiPaddy - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-16 09:36:45

Best Thai girl I have ever had, she is so good with her hands, body, lips and tongue. Damn the way she rides me, bites my neck and makes me go crazy and insane. I really recommend her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Pete861224
Pete861224 - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-28 16:53:21

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

I saw Jeasmine a few times at her previous Morningside apartment (not sure about the state of the venue at her new place in Rivonia).

Every visit with her has been more spectacular vs the prior ones! She is extremely eager to please and just gives off the sense that she has fun while tending to one's needs. Definitely not a clockwatcher.

Jeasmine has a gorgeous body -sexy legs with or without heels, full breast (albeit not natural,but that's totally ok with me) and a sensual (full-ish) figure, all with impeccable hygiene.

To top it off,despite her English skills not being top-notch, she is so easy to converse with, making the visit that much more enjoyable.

Can't wait to visit her at her new place!

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

EthanBlack
EthanBlack - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-28 23:09:45

Jeasmine is a crazy little nutter! And enjoyed every bit of my time with her after we warmed to each other.

The entrance process was a little odd, but all checked out thereafter, and will visit agaim soom.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Jeasmine - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-18 07:48:57

Jeasmine can certainly surprise you in a booking, and always in a good way. She needed some things at the shops, and since I wasn't in a hurry, I took her around. Walking hand in hand, her mood was as sunny as the weather that day.

Back at her place, after a little chat, we retired to the bedroom where, after preliminaries, she ignited into an erotic frenzy, making it clear she wanted me inside her right away. Without much foreplay, she was still dry, but her hands urged me to thrust into her, and she winced as I thrust past that resistance. Seeing her expression, I stopped to ask if she was okay, but her hips were already moving beneath me, and soon we were locked in an all-out animalistic driving.

"Fuuuck" she gasped as she pulled me tight against her, celebrating her orgasm. Then she pulled away from me and got on her hands and knees, inviting doggy-style with a grin. Entrance this time was slick with the juices of that first orgasm, and the view of her lush ass moving in sync with my thrusts with her back (with that gorgeous full tattoo) arched was the stuff that one holds as a precious memory.

She surprised me by coming again sooner than I thought, and I missed synchronizing my own with hers. So she quickly showered to cool down, and then came back to bed, still damp, and surrendered her body to my release. Starting slowly, savouring the incredible sensations, I gradually accelerated to a shuddering climax. After so much erotic stimulation, the orgasm I had was titanic, and completely satisfying.

I write this not to suggest that everyone will have the same experience, but rather in tribute to the genuineness and inventiveness of Jeasmine. I treasure time spent with her, because she is the diametric opposite of mechanical.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.