Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4008
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:15:38
Edited: 2021-05-04 14:22:36

On 2021-05-04 14:10:09 Kimmylee said:
On 2021-05-04 14:03:22 Need4Passion said: On 2021-05-04 13:59:49 Kimmylee said: On 2021-05-04 12:56:42 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:

Snip***

Had a punter tell me the other day that a lady actually texted him being pissed of because he did not do a review. I was speechless.

Snip snip snip****




Such a punter is a gossipmonger and you entertained the gossip.

Nco nco nco nco nco....*waving fingersidetoside*!

Careful now!!!
Obviously he had a relationship with Red and not with the other. It's not gossiping. He's just chatting to someone he's comfortable with. The other shouldn't have messaged him that because obviously they not on that level.

You know that what you just said does not entirely make any sense?!

How does the said lady even message someone he doesn't have a inkling of a relationship with out of nowhere? Does that sound right to you?

You jumped so fast to defend. Are you that punter?



Ja, I'm fast like that. Like he obviously called and probably PM'd too she she can message him. What's so hard to understand about that? She does know he's on the forum if she asked for a review.

I have wgs I haven't even booked message me often, very often.

Edit: just check my inbox.
Yourself included - 28 March
Janine
Janine - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
11 May 2018
Posts to Date: 149
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:22:43

Personally, I have never and will never ask a client to write a review after an appointment.

It is entirely up to the punter whether he wants to write a review, but this should not even be mentioned in the session, as far as I am concerned.

Of course reviews are wonderful for our business, but in no WAY will I offer any free services in exchange for a good review.

So far, and I never take it for granted, the best 'reviews'I get, is when I sit on top of my client, and while staring down at him, he tells me how 'hot' I am!!!! . I prefer those 'reviews'... So much more rewarding! .

And by the way..... The gents in Cape Town are damn NICE!!!
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8167
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:27:09

On 2021-05-04 14:15:38 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-05-04 14:10:09 Kimmylee said: On 2021-05-04 14:03:22 Need4Passion said: On 2021-05-04 13:59:49 Kimmylee said: On 2021-05-04 12:56:42 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:

Snip***

Had a punter tell me the other day that a lady actually texted him being pissed of because he did not do a review. I was speechless.

Snip snip snip****




Such a punter is a gossipmonger and you entertained the gossip.

Nco nco nco nco nco....*waving fingersidetoside*!

Careful now!!!
Obviously he had a relationship with Red and not with the other. It's not gossiping. He's just chatting to someone he's comfortable with. The other shouldn't have messaged him that because obviously they not on that level.

You know that what you just said does not entirely make any sense?!

How does the said lady even message someone he doesn't have a inkling of a relationship with out of nowhere? Does that sound right to you?

You jumped so fast to defend. Are you that punter?


Ja, I'm fast like that. Like he obviously called and probably PM'd too she she can message him. What's so hard to understand about that? She does know he's on the forum if she asked for a review.

I have wgs I haven't even booked message me often, very often.



You know so much but couldn't answer one simple question the other day. Being fast means nothing if you're not careful .

Since you've had many message you as very often as you say. Please do tell if they have asked you for a review in the form of a written note. Surely this applies more to the direction of GMs. Are you currently a GM?

If you currently are please delete your other profile. That would be appreciated.

If not please pour us a shot. We gonna need it!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4010
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:31:34
Edited: 2021-05-04 14:32:33

Hello Mrs President, I can't gossip now :-)

Just because I know so much, doesn't mean I want to share it and with just anyone...
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8168
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:32:54

@Need4Passion... I'm going to ask you a very simple question.

How 'much' of a predator are you?

Think carefully before you answer this question.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4011
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:35:09

On 2021-05-04 14:32:54 Kimmylee said:
@Need4Passion... I'm going to ask you a very simple question.

How 'much' of a predator are you?

Think carefully before you answer this question.



Wouldn't you like to know ;-)
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:36:58

On 2021-05-04 14:31:34 Need4Passion said:
Hello Mrs President, I can't gossip now :-)

Just because I know so much, doesn't mean I want to share it and with just anyone...



Hehehe...then don't be a firefighter if you're not qualified for the hard labour. Even the cops aren't that faster if they are fast at all.

So please pour us a shot and call an ambulance.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:37:43

On 2021-05-04 14:35:09 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-05-04 14:32:54 Kimmylee said: @Need4Passion... I'm going to ask you a very simple question.

How 'much' of a predator are you?

Think carefully before you answer this question.

Wouldn't you like to know ;-)



Waiting...lol
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1618
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:41:19
Edited: 2021-05-04 14:45:49

On 2021-05-04 12:37:23 Liza said:
It's a sex site after all. People trade daily on this Site, what would it matter for some ladies to trade for a review? If they can con the client's, blackmailing them on extreme levels, fuck me.. then getting a review for something in change is a walk in the park.



The reason is simple, reviews in exchange for freebies or discounts are biased, period. The entire point of a review is not to promote a lady, it is to give an account so that other punters can make a more informed decision before making a booking.
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 355
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 14:45:10

Lol imagine you do it and the guy still gives you a bad review!!! Hahahaha *OUCH*

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.