Navigation
BlackSea
BlackSea - The one that killed it for me (a long story)
The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 18:17:58

So a week or three ago I find myself free on a Sunday afternoon. Browse and found a profile I liked the look off with a 24/7 availability. Should have given up when the lady had 2 numbers, one being a very well known venue, but thinking with the wrong head, I sms'd the other number. Then the fun started.

First I was told that she is not really available 24/7, but well do me a favor and meet me at the venue. A few minutes later, I was asked if we could make it an out call, which I could not do, So it was back to the venue. Arrived at the venue with the gate closed. Got a message to say she would be a bit later (over 20 minutes). Another sign to leave, but still the little head did not get the message. Eventually the Uber shows up, and I follow through the gate and it closes behind me.

At first glance the little head is happy that he convinced the rest, and we leave the uber driver in the driveway. But upon entering the venue it started going way south. Now I have to wait for the venue manager to arrive, which would be in 30 minutes. So that is now an hour after the arranged time. Big head is now insisting that we leave, but little head is convinced after a search of 10 minutes, an available room is found. Uber driver is hooting in the driveway.

I am taken to a disgusting looking room, that she tries to clean up, but At this stage it is to late, little head is running the show. I pay the hefty fee for the arranged hour. As the package is unwrapped, even little head is having doubts, but he got us into this situation and now needed to get us out. A mediocre Bj is followed by a mediocre deed where I had to talk myself into completing, there are days you wish you did not cum so soon,and days you wish you could cum sooner, this was the latter (little head you dick!).

20 minutes after entering the room, I was looking for a shower that was not available. Got dressed and made my way to the car, just to find the Uber driver still in the driveway, a good 45 minutes after he got there - reason nobody has a remote for the gate. Phone call after Phone call is made to get someone to come open, and nobody arrives. At one stage the lady dissapears into the house not to be seen again. After sprndinf 35 minutes in the parking lot in a flat panic, I decided that I had to fo something, and found a pickaxe and with the help of the Uber driver was able to lift and shift the gate a few inches at a time until we could get out. The best was when the lady appeared on the balcony demanding to know why we where doing it.

It was the worst 2+ hours of my life.

The lady no longer advertises here, and the venue, which I have always thought of visiting will never see me again. Little head says that is what you get for punting on a Sunday, Big head says that is what you get for punting.

Although I had the means and opportunity to punt since, I have not felt like it at all. Even browsing here today have not awoken any need in me.
Johannesjacobs
Johannesjacobs - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 18:31:59

That is bad enough to kill it for anyone. We have propably all our bad long story.

You say that the lady does not advertise anymore but I assume the venue still does.
If you can you must review for us punters. To warn our big and little heads.
Liza
Liza - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2092
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 18:32:54

WOW! What a worse experience.

I would have had an anxiety attack if it was me.

I've read the whole post, but just have one thing in mind... Somehow and someone must get your mind back on punting. Not all the ladies and venues are that unprofessional. Talk to a few punters via pm and get back on the "Fuck Truck". Lol... We ladies need you gentlemen.

Please please!
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8139
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 18:36:47

Damn..."The one that killed it for you"

And

"I WAS IN BIG TROUBLE"

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

When reading this is like choosing to watch the 1st Series then watch another the next and now waiting for the 3rd.

It's like binge-reading marathons.


Classic!!!
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 4018
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 18:55:24

I would have had a full blown panic attack if I was a punter.

The fact that the lady has no ad on now is because she probably knew this post was coming.

How that Uber driver did not blow a gasket being parked in and unable to leave is beyond me. They normally loose their cool pretty fast and don't like waiting around

Hope there is no next time. Instincts and gut feels should never be ignored.

Hope you over come this sooner rather than later as Liza said not all ladies are like this and not all venues are this bad.


Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 19:04:52

Being ambitious is fine but ultimately making good decisions saves one a lot of trouble.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 828
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 19:07:19

Thats a horrible experience @Blacksea, and sorry that you had to experience that.
But as Liza and Miss Red said, please dont let the one bad experience keep you away from punting! Not all of us ladies are like that. Most of us do our best to make our punters' visits as pleasureble as possible, from the first call or message until he walks away from the booking with a huge smile on his face ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-03 19:09:31
Edited: 2021-05-03 19:12:31

It's always a battle between little head and big head. The school fees I paid last week had a similar struggle behind it - at some point all your instincts tell you you're in for an awful time, but little head keeps insisting on optimism and this is what you end up with. It also had that shock effect on me where it temporarily turns you off punting. At some point you just ask yourself why you'd put yourself through such humiliation and disrespect, and still pay an enormous fee for it? Leaves such a bad taste in your mouth.

I do agree with the other punter on leaving a review on the venue. You can at least mention the name of the person you saw as well, and maybe the venue might be energised to come up with better protocols following this?
Kooni
Kooni - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2026
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 19:12:06

Asking for a friend

"Who opened the gate on arrival of the SP. Why could that same person not opened it after the session."

Unfortunately one bad experience at a venue make you think twice before (if ever) going back.







Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Re: The one that killed it for me (a long story)
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 19:30:36

On 2021-05-03 19:12:06 Kooni said:
Asking for a friend

"Who opened the gate on arrival of the SP. Why could that same person not opened it after the session."

Unfortunately one bad experience at a venue make you think twice before (if ever) going back



Asking for myself. I'm still looking forward to the 3rd Series.

What's next on Johnny (the cock)...(^_^)?!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.