Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Bossy women
Bossy women
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-03 06:43:59

Any ladys with a bossy personality and enjoys fetishes like receiving rimming, giving face sitting, receiving foot worship, giving golden shower ect pls inbox me
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Bossy women
Re: Bossy women
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3965
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 08:35:16
Edited: 2021-05-03 08:36:21

Miss Barbie Doll and Kimmylee strike me as those types. Both active.
batman23
batman23 - Re: Bossy women
Re: Bossy women
Gold Member
Joined:
19 May 2012
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 09:33:51

Inbox me too
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bossy women
Re: Bossy women
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-03 13:50:25

Bump to top
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bossy women
Re: Bossy women
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:31:10

Try Severin [ad active at time of posting]
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Bossy women
Re: Bossy women
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 11240
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:34:05
Edited: 2021-05-03 14:34:49

Try your wife or gf for the bossy expierence ;)
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Bossy women
Re: Bossy women
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2019
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-03 14:52:37

Aunty Sage is not just excellent at role play, she is know to give the ultimate experience.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Bossy women
Re: Bossy women
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10705
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 17:41:04
Edited: 2021-05-03 17:41:48

On 2021-05-03 08:35:16 Need4Passion said:
Miss Barbie Doll and Kimmylee strike me as those types. Both active.



Lol hahaha how did you know?anyways its who i am,i love being listened too.its such a turn to have a man worshipping me:))

Lol even my family knows me as boss lady:))
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Bossy women
Re: Bossy women
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-03 17:41:08

On 2021-05-03 08:35:16 Need4Passion said:
Miss Barbie Doll and Kimmylee strike me as those types. Both active.



In case anyone else gets it twisted, in the way I work I deal with energy and like energy attracts like energy. So if an individual is interested in such a service surely it's what they'll get. I can't be torn between the two. When it comes to personality that can be interpreted differently from anyone who doesn't understand the dynamics of my character. One does not need to be a girlfriend or a wife to master being a bossy woman when being an Escort. You serve and you get served. I'm always working, asleep and awake.

Need4Passion, thank you for the recommendation, I hope I didn't bark too loud and bite too much on your flesh too deep.

I'm not easy neither am I difficult. I'm schizophrenic, it's not that complicated! If it ain't your thing, "GET DA STEPPIN"!

https://youtu.be/_cMeOaHO55s

Holla...*tippinghand*!!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bossy women
Re: Bossy women
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-04 09:30:25

Bump to top

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.