Navigation
Lexington Steele
Lexington Steele - Good/Best dick riders
Good/Best dick riders
Gold Member
Joined:
26 Aug 2009
Posts to Date: 328
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-23 10:59:52

Good morning

Any recommendations for this department. Preferably Johannesburg and Pretoria, but other parts of the country should also do.

Sometimes you just wanna go for a ride and see how long you can hold on.

Thank you.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Good/Best dick riders
Re: Good/Best dick riders
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-23 11:04:10

Arizona in the East.
Lady Di in the East
Harley Sin in the west

All ads active at the time of the post.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Good/Best dick riders
Re: Good/Best dick riders
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8017
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-23 12:54:36

Speaking for myself I love dick!

Anyone who wants to experience this please do give me a shout.

*Wink*
Cardi
Cardi - Re: Good/Best dick riders
Re: Good/Best dick riders
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 172
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-23 13:13:06

mmm...I luv bj's & riding a cock-:)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Good/Best dick riders
Re: Good/Best dick riders
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-23 17:43:34

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php

^^ You'll see my hype man comments on the ad

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php

^^ need to leave this one a review. Saw her last week again (ad was down) and she once again vindicated her spot in my favourites

These girls are fantastic and have great energy.
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Good/Best dick riders
Re: Good/Best dick riders
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1227
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-23 18:24:44

[QUOTE;2852921;Kimmylee] Speaking for myself I love dick!

Anyone who wants to experience this please do give me a shout.

*Wink*[/QUOTE)

Yep, that's 100% the truth
One of the best
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Good/Best dick riders
Re: Good/Best dick riders
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-23 19:24:50

On 2021-04-23 12:54:36 Kimmylee said:
Speaking for myself I love dick!

Anyone who wants to experience this please do give me a shout.

*Wink*



You ride it to the fullest dear
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Good/Best dick riders
Re: Good/Best dick riders
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1229
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-23 20:13:53

On 2021-04-23 13:13:06 Cardi said:
mmm...I luv bj's & riding a cock-:)



I'm gonna cum test u out soon springbokkie
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Good/Best dick riders
Re: Good/Best dick riders
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8042
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 17:06:08

On 2021-04-23 18:24:44 Greyfox said:
[QUOTE;2852921;Kimmylee] Speaking for myself I love dick!

Anyone who wants to experience this please do give me a shout.

*Wink*[/QUOTE)

Yep, that's 100% the truth
One of the best



Stick with Nana and I'll make your Johnny (the cock) famous...lol

Thank you Greyfox...*kisses*
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Good/Best dick riders
Re: Good/Best dick riders
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 8043
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-26 17:11:55

On 2021-04-23 19:24:50 Sandon said:
On 2021-04-23 12:54:36 Kimmylee said: Speaking for myself I love dick!

Anyone who wants to experience this please do give me a shout.

*Wink*

You ride it to the fullest dear



You know how I love the Cockathon Challange, it always needs the right audience.

Thank you Sandon. Will dickgrab you soon...*mwah*

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.