Navigation
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 6773
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-15 15:50:26

On 2020-09-15 15:32:36 Crave said:
On 2020-09-15 12:01:59 Kimmylee said: Then you pay for somebody else's cooking. They cooked for you to eat. Didn't they? So pay up without raising a conscience. 2 hours double the price is time. Whether you're relaxing in between or working hard the full 2 hours on the clock will not cease to tick..

So, using that logic, you can charge 12 times the hourly rate for an all nighter?



Applying this knowledge, you will be seen as backwards or dull.

There is a fixed rate for an all night. And an all night booking does not begin when the sun rises.
Crave
Crave - Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Basic Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 1950
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 16:02:03

On 2020-09-15 15:50:26 Kimmylee said:
On 2020-09-15 15:32:36 Crave said: On 2020-09-15 12:01:59 Kimmylee said: Then you pay for somebody else's cooking. They cooked for you to eat. Didn't they? So pay up without raising a conscience. 2 hours double the price is time. Whether you're relaxing in between or working hard the full 2 hours on the clock will not cease to tick..

So, using that logic, you can charge 12 times the hourly rate for an all nighter?

Applying this knowledge, you will be seen as backwards or dull.

There is a fixed rate for an all night. And an all night booking does not begin when the sun rises.



Backwards or dull? Wow, you have hurt my feelings hahaha.
I never intimated that an all nighter starts when the sun rises. I feel like I need to point out that there are 24 hours in a day. So what made you assume that my very simple math was incorrect? Say an all nighter starts at 8pm (at night aka 20h00) and finishes at 8am (in the morning aka 08h00) totalling 12 hours
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 6774
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-15 16:37:19

On 2020-09-15 16:02:03 Crave said:
On 2020-09-15 15:50:26 Kimmylee said: On 2020-09-15 15:32:36 Crave said: On 2020-09-15 12:01:59 Kimmylee said: Then you pay for somebody else's cooking. They cooked for you to eat. Didn't they? So pay up without raising a conscience. 2 hours double the price is time. Whether you're relaxing in between or working hard the full 2 hours on the clock will not cease to tick..

So, using that logic, you can charge 12 times the hourly rate for an all nighter?

Applying this knowledge, you will be seen as backwards or dull.

There is a fixed rate for an all night. And an all night booking does not begin when the sun rises.

Backwards or dull? Wow, you have hurt my feelings hahaha.
I never intimated that an all nighter starts when the sun rises. I feel like I need to point out that there are 24 hours in a day. So what made you assume that my very simple math was incorrect? Say an all nighter starts at 8pm (at night aka 20h00) and finishes at 8am (in the morning aka 08h00) totalling 12 hours



I'm not saying you are Crave.
Read clearly what I said. I said, 'you will be "seen as" backwards or dull'. If I wanted to express that you are backwards and dull I wouldn't hesitate but save you from comparison.

24 hours in a day, yes, of course but you're failing to read again to what I said. And I will repeat.

"There is a fixed rate for an all night".

What you could have asked me was, to give you a "logical and fair" estimate of what it could cost for a fixed rate instead of a per hour rate for an all night. If you had asked me for a 12 hour daily charge, I would of given you the answer and you take it from there. But the pricing methods for 30mins, 1 hour, 2 - 8 hours, all day and all night have their own metrics. One's body does not run like a machine especially things pertaining the sexual physical activities.

An therefore the pricing/rate will differ in that sense.



FMS
FMS - Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Jan 2016
Posts to Date: 751
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 17:00:48

Some venues charge the wg/mg a rate per hour (or part thereof) for the room.
No matter if same client for 3 hours.

King Pin
King Pin - Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Basic Member
Joined:
18 May 2020
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 18:36:17

They are ripping you off.

The longer hours you request the more the SP will demand cash.

My Q is: why would you want to spend 2 hrs+ with a SP?

Wouldn't you rather have a GF/side chhick?
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1749
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-09-15 21:43:39

Jeez. I wish my lawyer was as negotiable with rates per hour when I was fighting for maintenance? And I never ever even got close to a "Happy Ending"?

Arz
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Sep 2007
Posts to Date: 1258
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-15 23:35:15

I found in the UK the girls would have a first hour x and then a sliding scale for longer bookings.

Here it would not surprise me if the cum once brigade if you have a pay for two hours cum once and still be expected to leave policy. You are not really encouraged to stay longer.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Re: Pricing for longer bookings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-09-16 05:45:59

On 2020-09-15 18:36:17 King Pin said:


My Q is: why would you want to spend 2 hrs+ with a SP?



Time flies when you are having fun!
It is extremely easy to exceed an hour on a good session. When neither are rushing and both are having fun, we have often found that even 2 hours were not enough.
Celebrate her in looks, texture, taste, aroma and vibrance and you will need more.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1659
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-16 08:47:11

On 2020-09-15 21:43:39 Arizona said:
Jeez. I wish my lawyer was as negotiable with rates per hour when I was fighting for maintenance? And I never ever even got close to a "Happy Ending"?

Arz



As most professionals do, rates are per hour or part thereoff. There is no sliding scale involved. Why should it be different for the "professional" sex worker.

Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Re: Pricing for longer bookings
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 704
View Profile
Posted: 2020-09-16 11:49:46

On 2020-09-15 11:12:39 Pinteshwaran said:
Aweh Sparletta.

The more prudent question to ask is:

How dafuq you keep it together for 2 hours,man!?

Max I can go is 1 hour.If that.

But good on you,hope you get your query resolved.



Lol...how DAFUQ indeed...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.