On 2020-09-15 11:09:24 cremesoda said:
I'm a fan of 2hr+ bookings when I have the time but I find when I call and ask about rates I'm often told that a 2hr booking is 2x my hour rate (or, even worse, my 90 minute rate is my hour + my 30 minute rate)
This doesn't make much sense as the SP (for example) may charge R700/30mins or R1000/hr meaning the marginal rate for the second 30 minutes is R300? Surely this could be continued in a similar way to R1600/2hrs rather than R2000?
What's the views of everyone else on this?
I soooo agree! Often the pricing beyond 1 hour makes no sense. The marginal rate should not rise as more time is added, bringing the average down.
What we punters forget though (I have been told) - is that in an hour booking a girl can cleverly reduce that to 40min of effective massage or sensual. 5min welcome, shower *2 etc. when you book 90min, she can effectively only still reduce that by 20min. So now she has to "work" 70min in a 90min booking, vs 40min work in a 60min booking. Thus in 90min she works 75% (70 vs 40) more vs only 50% time increase (90 vs 60).