On 2020-05-20 12:30:23 Adonis30 said:
The fact of the matter ....... urgent.
On 2020-05-20 07:14:42 Adonis30 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble people. I am a senior political journalist. It is not a given that Gauteng as a whole will move to level 3. At this stage, it is envisaged that Johannesburg, Cape Town, eThekwini, NMB and Ekurhuleni will stay at level 4. How that will be managed I don't know. The Premier cannot decide, all he can do is recommend to the NCC, the same as Premier Winde in the WC has done. It seems by both Premiers making their wishes public, they are trying to bully the NCC and Cabinet too obliging. Word that I'm hearing is that they're hearing none of it, especially with today's predictions that there will be a million cases and 40000 will die by November in SA.
On 2020-05-24 20:15:50 avsharn said:
On 2020-05-20 07:14:42 Adonis30 said: Sorry to burst your bubble people. I am a senior political journalist. It is not a given that Gauteng as a whole will move to level 3. At this stage, it is envisaged that Johannesburg, Cape Town, eThekwini, NMB and Ekurhuleni will stay at level 4. How that will be managed I don't know. The Premier cannot decide, all he can do is recommend to the NCC, the same as Premier Winde in the WC has done. It seems by both Premiers making their wishes public, they are trying to bully the NCC and Cabinet too obliging. Word that I'm hearing is that they're hearing none of it, especially with today's predictions that there will be a million cases and 40000 will die by November in SA.
Sorry to burst Your bubble not so senior political journalist