Navigation
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2011
Posts to Date: 3146
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-30 16:10:15
Edited: 2020-04-30 16:17:53

@Dracaryees, funny you should say that seeing that you are Thor the Viking. You didn't go anywhere you just created a new profile.


Antz
ESA Support
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1763
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-30 16:13:44

On 2020-04-30 01:48:35 eldridge said:
Any idea how this affects vaping?

I watched it. She said no tabacco, vape, or weed and related products to be sold very clearly and went into a pretty lengthy explanation on why including a "MASSIVE 2,000 citizens objected to it". I'm pretty sure they objected to it before lockdown anyway.

Anyway, the sale or the goods is banned so we'll just have to barter then and save on tax.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 1764
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-30 16:15:59

On 2020-04-30 06:35:09 Kooni said:
Would be interesting to hear if any of the people in the purple valley, made use of this opportunity during Lock-down to actually quit smoking. Must be the ideal time to do so.

If you could survive the "bordedom" at home without a smoke, it should be easy to not smoke when you back at work.

I suspect plenty will actually stop. If they can do it more than a month, they can carry on, save a pretty penny, be healthier, and taste their food again
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Mar 2012
Posts to Date: 737
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-30 17:01:02

I doubt it, I think the government has just tripled the illegal trade... which will probably continue after the ban is lifted.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9580
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-30 17:05:55

On 2020-04-30 17:01:02 UnlikelySuspect said:
I doubt it, I think the government has just tripled the illegal trade... which will probably continue after the ban is lifted.



And receiving zero revenue .. doesn't make sense to me :(
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Feb 2018
Posts to Date: 2372
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-30 17:07:07

On 2020-04-30 17:05:55 BOOBS53 said:
On 2020-04-30 17:01:02 UnlikelySuspect said: I doubt it, I think the government has just tripled the illegal trade... which will probably continue after the ban is lifted.

And receiving zero revenue .. doesn't make sense to me :(



Boobs, I wonder what the agenda is?
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Advertiser
Joined:
14 May 2014
Posts to Date: 5872
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-04-30 17:07:09

On 2020-04-30 10:19:13 UnlikelySuspect said:
On 2020-04-30 10:12:24 Kimmylee said: On 2020-04-30 01:48:35 eldridge said: Any idea how this affects vaping?

I would also like to know. Anyone with a quick summary???

Said no tobacco or related products



Thank you sweet cheeks..;)

You hear that eldridge. None whatsoever!

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 6408
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-30 17:08:24

On 2020-04-30 13:42:42 ESA Forum Admin said:
...semensquirter you are personally responsible for that statement and deleting yourself will not make them not find you, we will co-operate with them to find you, just know that.
ESA Support



I will not delete...I don't play that game.
I can handle whatever comes...no worries.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 9581
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-30 17:11:20

On 2020-04-30 17:07:07 Tegwane said:
On 2020-04-30 17:05:55 BOOBS53 said: On 2020-04-30 17:01:02 UnlikelySuspect said: I doubt it, I think the government has just tripled the illegal trade... which will probably continue after the ban is lifted.

And receiving zero revenue .. doesn't make sense to me :(

Boobs, I wonder what the agenda is?



Only a few know the real answer .. we can think what we want but can't say what we want ;)
martinm
martinm - Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Re: announced tonight: Government stop sales of cigarettes on Level 4
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Mar 2007
Posts to Date: 2018
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-30 17:40:30

It is all about politics - big power play going on inside the ANC! We the people are having to pay for that infighting with our jobs, wealth and lives!!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.