On 2020-04-25 07:27:33 VATIKAKI36 said:
There is no way I will ever do something like that! First of all how can you do it next to so many guys and in front of cameras? Unless they are all pornstars to begin with.
Second how can you do something like that where another guy was previously? The one guy is licking pussy how can a next one do the same without her cleaning up first? Not to imagine sharing a pussy that has come all over.
I guess many guys don't mind something like that but me that has never punted before will not be happy by this. I want to hear some regular punter's input on the hygiene topic. Does all the ladies at least take a nice long bath after every session to be super clean at least? So that there is no sign of a previous session punt? Especially hair as well I expect your hair to be washed thoroughly as well.
On 2020-04-25 07:27:33 VATIKAKI36 said:
I guess many guys don't mind something like that but me that has never punted before will not be happy by this. I want to hear some regular punter's input on the hygiene topic. Does all the ladies at least take a nice long bath after every session to be super clean at least? So that there is no sign of a previous session punt? Especially hair as well I expect your hair to be washed thoroughly as well.
On 2020-04-25 02:48:10 jtrdbn said:
It's a bit weird but real. Worth checking out if only for entertainment value. They have a few locations around Prague. To enter you have to provide a lab health test not older than 7 days at one of their approved labs. The funny part is even though the entrance fee is super cheap there are usually more available "openings" than guys present. Maybe the guys don't want to fork out the cash for the health test...